Who has the fastest pump gas car, not E85

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
just so the OP knows E85 is pump gas since almost anyone who gets it from a pump.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
He said not E85. Not everyone has E85 gas stations close. And not everyone likes the fuel economy with E85.

D.T.R

Established Member
The whole "e85 is/isn't pump gas" argument is as good as the one about what's considered a street car lol

BAD GT

Established Member
just so the OP knows E85 is pump gas since almost anyone who gets it from a pump.

I will probably do a E-85 tune too but I drive between Michigan and Illinois with my car so I need a pump gas tune.

I consider E-85 pump gas but I would be worried traveling 400 miles not knowing if I could get to the next station that had it. I would guess you would have to fill up every 150 miles or so?

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I will probably do a E-85 tune too but I drive between Michigan and Illinois with my car so I need a pump gas tune.

I consider E-85 pump gas but I would be worried traveling 400 miles not knowing if I could get to the next station that had it. I would guess you would have to fill up every 150 miles or so?

I run both. But keep my pump gas detuned and have my E85 tuned run at beast mode all the time.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
He said not E85. Not everyone has E85 gas stations close. And not everyone likes the fuel economy with E85.

Its not smart to push the stock motor on normal 91/93 pump gas there have been many that fail. If you looking to push the motor use E85 or race gas.

The whole "e85 is/isn't pump gas" argument is as good as the one about what's considered a street car lol

Hahaha kinda true

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread