Who has seen "Primer"

delvin.a

Established Member
Just watched it yesterday and my mind is blown. This movie makes Inception look like a college level course while Primer is a graduate level course. So who's seen it? Lets discuss, super nerd style

For anyone that hasn't watched it. It's about two software engineers that develop a time machine and the chaos that ensues. It's done in an incredibly smart way that make the events seem like a real possibility. Also if you do watch it you'll need this site to unravel some of the mysteries http://theprimeruniverse.blogspot.com/?m=1

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So the idea is to watch the movie multiple times to understand it? Seems that is the premise behind it. The more you watch it, the more information about the movie unfolds. At least that is what one of the trailer comments said. Seems many who see it don't understand it at all. I know this was released back in 2004 (independent film), but I never heard of this one.

delvin.a

Established Member
Haha, ya that's about it. It's not very long though 78 minutes so a rewatch is no big deal.

That fan site I posted really helps explain it although I'm still lost and feel like I missed a lot.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought so. Yeah, you'll have to watch it a few times for it all to sink in.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Will watch on Netflix tonight. I loved Inception, I am going to see if I can capture as many details a possible in the first viewing.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Saw it back in 2005. Great movie. My flatmate and i watched it back to back to get it all.

Good find, im going to download it tonight to watch

Users who are viewing this thread