Who has ordered a 2019 GT350?

03reptile

Established Member
Just curious as to who's ordered a new 2019 GT350, other than me! I ordered mine on 02/08/2019. According to Ford's track your car site, it was produced 03/22/2019 and is waiting to be shipped. Apparently the shipping process is a little behind but is ramping up now, according to Ford. Mine should arrive at the dealership in mid April. Can't wait!

03reptile

Established Member
Funny Snoop! At least we got things done on a CS in an expedient manner! As of today the car is finished, striped, and has no material holds for my VIN. It's been sitting, awaiting loading on a rail car for Maryland for thirteen days! Very frustrating!

03reptile

Established Member
I ordered one. shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking says it went into production on 04/03/2019 and is estimated to be delivered by 05/10/2019.
Mine was produced on 03/22/2019. The vehicle tracking site says it will be delivered 04/10/2019. Two days from now! No up-date on the site and I think that delivery date is a wild ass guess at best. I think I'll be lucky to see it before May.

Kobra Kai

Established Member
Mine was produced on 03/22/2019. The vehicle tracking site says it will be delivered 04/10/2019. Two days from now! No up-date on the site and I think that delivery date is a wild ass guess at best. I think I'll be lucky to see it before May.

I check the site I mentioned in my previous post on a daily basis, and it's been updated to an estimated delivery date of 04/27/2019. The transit time still adds up to 05/10/2019, but it would be awesome to get it closer to my birthday.

03reptile

Established Member
Well, according to the Ford tracking site, my car was estimated to be delivered to the dealership today......crickets. Should be interesting what the tracking car site says tomorrow. Site doesn't even show it being shipped. This is ridiculous!

03reptile

Established Member
Checked the tracking site this morning. It now says the car will be delivered in two day!! I'm beginning to think this Ford site is a joke. Will talk to my dealer later on to get a Vehicle Visibility report and see what their story is.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Has anyone mentions problems that were noticed when the car was delivered? I know when I got my2013 GT500 there were problems with overfilled brake reservoirs, loose labels on the driveshaft, unplugged intercooler pumps and underfilled radiator reservoirs.

03reptile

Established Member
I had no issues with my 2013 GT500 other than the very common occurence of the brake reservoir being filled to the top. I still have the mark below it where it damaged the paint. Other than that, all was good. It's been a bullet proof car ever since.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I also had the overfilled brake reservoir and underfilled radiator reservoir.
The overfilled brake reservoir turned out to be a nightmare. When I pointed it out to the salesman, he had someone remove some of the fluid. I didn't notice the new problem until I got home. Whoever removed the fluid used the dirtiest tool possible. I had to take the car back in for a complete system flush.

Here is a picture of the reservoir after they lowered the level on day one.

P3250375.JPG
P4020396.JPG

Last edited:

03reptile

Established Member
I also had the overfilled brake reservoir and underfilled radiator reservoir.
The overfilled brake reservoir turned out to be a nightmare. When I pointed it out to the salesman, he had someone remove some of the fluid. I didn't notice the new problem until I got home. Whoever removed the fluid used the dirtiest tool possible. I had to take the car back in for a complete system flush.

Here is a picture of the reservoir after they lowered the level on day one.

View attachment 1565485 View attachment 1565486

03reptile

Established Member
Yuk! I removed the extra fluid myself when I got home and noticed it was way too full. It had already leaked some out of the reservoir cap and eaten the painted surface below. Cleaned it off and put touch up paint over the damage. All the other fluid levels were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread