who has on3 performance turbo kit on thier 03 04 svt cobra

fha8388

Established Member
Anybody have this kit on their terminator I'm wanting to know if this is a ok kit . Thinking about buying a kit . Thank you. Ohh I've tried looking for reviews of this kit on a 03 04 cobra but can't find anything

bad01cobra

Established Member
stay away from them had nothing but problems by the time you upgrade the turbo and blowoff,wastegate you would be better buying hellions kit

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
So by the time he upgrades the turbo, blowoff, and wastegate, he will have offset a $4,400 price difference? Idk where you're buying your parts man but may want to change stores...
From what i've seen and heard they're decent kits if you upgrade to to the master power turbo and get better v-bands.

fha8388

Established Member
turbo

Do y'all know anybody with this kit on their terminator . I'm just want to make sures its worth it.

bad01cobra

Established Member
So by the time he upgrades the turbo, blowoff, and wastegate, he will have offset a $4,400 price difference? Idk where you're buying your parts man but may want to change stores...
From what i've seen and heard they're decent kits if you upgrade to to the master power turbo and get better v-bands.

no i meant if you are putting this kit on and you dont haVE any of the supporting mods it cost almost the same as the hellion kit i paid 1000 for my k member and rest of the stuff to go with it also time i buy the turbonetics turbo there is 1100 more and the tial waste gate and blow off is another 500-600 not to mention the 400 tune the 375 mass air 250 for injectors and 200-275 for a fuel pump and all the little odd's and ends that they dont give you with the kit or the cheap shit that breaks yea it gets up there

bad01cobra

Established Member

Do y'all know anybody with this kit on their terminator . I'm just want to make sures its worth it.

i have a 01 cobra and the kit sucks have replaced everything but the pipe's for the hotside and cold side so far

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Why take a nice car and put a crap kit on it? The pipes are ran so bad that you cant steer the car after you let out of the gas because the pipes drag on the steeing so bad. The pipes also rub on the drivers side control arm bad on the kit I saw. I will not even get into the other areas that rub bang or just dont fit right. I think the fix was to wrap the pipes and this came from the company that made it. Come on!

If you only want sub 600 rwhp just get a twin screw.

Users who are viewing this thread