Who has installed a F.A.S.T system in their 03-04?

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
As the title states, who has done this? Is it easy? I have a F.A.S.T system but never messed with computers really. Input would be appreciated as to where to run what and where to mount it. Thanks.

novi2000

Established Member
I am running the fast with ls1 coils and have a GM flex fuel sensor integrated into the fast. I had a local shop install the fast so that all my stock gauges still work. These guys make a harness to integrate the stock computer and the fast, he is also really good with the flex fuel configuration and the fast Horsepower Connection.com as for Brian.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
I am running the fast with ls1 coils and have a GM flex fuel sensor integrated into the fast. I had a local shop install the fast so that all my stock gauges still work. These guys make a harness to integrate the stock computer and the fast, he is also really good with the flex fuel configuration and the fast Horsepower Connection.com as for Brian.

Sweet, but I don't live anywhere near Washington lol.

novi2000

Established Member
you can purchase the harness and do it your self or if you have a local shop they can do it for you.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
you can purchase the harness and do it your self or if you have a local shop they can do it for you.

Well I have everything I need, main harness, injector harness, the box all that, just wanted some ideas I guess as to where to mount it and run the main harness through.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Let us know how we can help, we are a Authorized FAST dealer and have sold and installed 100's of these kits. We usually mount one of the boxes in the factory ECU location, the other can be mounted under the carpet on the passenger side under the seat or even near the firewall.

Good luck!

MMR%20Opener.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread