u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Found a car. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats. We need a description and pictures.

I took my 92 coupe out today. They are still a blast to drive and gets tons of attention. I can't believe these cars are 30 years old.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Do tell.
-J
I put a down payment on it. Hopefully pick it up next weekend!

1 owner with 27k original miles.
Screenshot_20211121-210535.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-210542.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-210702.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-210552.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice looking car.

Jealous, out of 20 something foxes that i've owned i've never had one with black interior.
Thanks man!

I'm pretty excited, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations, Brady. That looks to be a fine looking LX. Great color and the black interior is a plus. Nice find. I hope the closing of the deal goes really smooth for you. Your other girls must be a tad excited to be soon sharing space with this new one. (y)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congratulations, Brady. That looks to be a fine looking LX. Great color and the black interior is a plus. Nice find. I hope the closing of the deal goes really smooth for you. Your other girls must be a tad excited to be soon sharing space with this new one. (y)
Thanks Bob! Will definitely be a great addition to the stable! Pretty excited!

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice find, hope you can close the deal smoothly. This car has everything going for it. One owner, low mile, looks stock, manual and likely the most sought after color combo in fox land. Reef blue, black tweed is the holy grail for many. After the deal closes, please give us the specifics. Curious where you found it and the history of the car. Congrats!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice find, hope you can close the deal smoothly. This car has everything going for it. One owner, low mile, looks stock, manual and likely the most sought after color combo in fox land. Reef blue, black tweed is the holy grail for many. After the deal closes, please give us the specifics. Curious where you found it and the history of the car. Congrats!
I will definitely fill you all out on the details once it's in my possession!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats. That thing looks mint. How about some details. Is it all stock? Does the underside look as nice as the rest of the car?

I was working in my front yard earlier today and had my garage door open. A guy stopped his car and offered to buy my coupe, definitely not for sale. We talked for a few minutes, he knew his fox bodies...we both agreed that finding good, clean, unmolested ones is getting very hard. I told him unless someone offers me an absurd amount of money, I won't sell because there is no guarantee I'll find another one like it. Here is my 92 coupe.
IMG_0449[1].JPEG

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats. That thing looks mint. How about some details. Is it all stock? Does the underside look as nice as the rest of the car?

I was working in my front yard earlier today and had my garage door open. A guy stopped his car and offered to buy my coupe, definitely not for sale. We talked for a few minutes, he knew his fox bodies...we both agreed that finding good, clean, unmolested ones is getting very hard. I told him unless someone offers me an absurd amount of money, I won't sell because there is no guarantee I'll find another one like it. Here is my 92 coupe.View attachment 1729029
It's in very good condition. Like I mentioned, it does have some scratches and chips but that's pretty typical.

The undercarriage is coated. Down the road I may have it removed, not sure yet.

Your car looks awesome, I love white! People are going crazy over these cars!

I managed to get a glimpse of all 4 together!

View attachment 1729037

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member

I was working in my front yard earlier today and had my garage door open. A guy stopped his car and offered to buy my coupe, definitely not for sale. We talked for a few minutes, he knew his fox bodies...we both agreed that finding good, clean, unmolested ones is getting very hard. I told him unless someone offers me an absurd amount of money, I won't sell because there is no guarantee I'll find another one like it. Here is my 92 coupe.View attachment 1729029

Nice looking coupe, I had an 86' and 88' coupe back in the late 80's early 90's. I sure do wish I would have hung on to the 86.

There is a car just like yours with low miles and black interior on FB right now for $28K.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread