Who has a Powerwagon?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
These big ass trucks making BIG hp just makes no sense to me. Do ppl really buy trucks to go fast? I thought trucks were to haul shit and be comfortable inside. I get a little extra power cause they are so dam heavy but trying to make a truck fast just sounds silly to me.

Not to mention the gas mileage gets horrendous when u try to make a 6500 lb. vehicle faster. Its like drag racing an 18 wheeler. Doesn't make much sense to me.

To me it would be all about the interior and gas mileage. All trucks can haul shit and all trucks will get u thru the snow and mud. Going fast in the snow just sounds dumb.

You need to look up what happens in Houston then

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Im referring to DD trucks like every other guy looking for a truck. Anything can be made fast dude with enough money.

I am too...just cause it’s a truck doesn’t mean we dont want some go fast too. Trucks are all i drive and i look at all the numbers: towing, torque, 1/4 mile times.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
DD vehicles get good gas mileage bro. 6000 lbs trucks made to be really fast doesn't fit that bill.

I am too...just cause it’s a truck doesn’t mean we dont want some go fast too. Trucks are all i drive and i look at all the numbers: towing, torque, 1/4 mile times.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
DD vehicles get good gas mileage bro. 6000 lbs trucks made to be really fast doesn't fit that bill.

Are you a ***? Its ok if you are because that is the gayest response Ive ever seen. Do you really think any of is with trucks that use them as DD look at the mileage when we buy? If you are that worried about the gas mileage then drive a Prius

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I’m at 13.5 with just over 9k miles. I stay out of it until needed though. It’s nice to know the 7.3 does keep up the the oem 6.7 nicely though.

You mofos are some bad influence. Ive barely had my truck for a year and just bought the Mustang. Damn yall

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
You mofos are some bad influence. Ive barely had my truck for a year and just bought the Mustang. Damn yall
5BD8E12E-61FC-402B-B219-719DC354C2CB.jpeg
4B9D1373-668C-45BF-9661-BD97538C29A4.jpeg
25702167-821D-445C-AC4F-55E1D33886E6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread