Who has a Boss coming?

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I know two other guys who also have a Boss302S coming..I wonder who? LOL:banana::lol::rockon::lol:

Congrats! Dang, I was hoping we would have a little fun on the track just like the good ole days but now all I'm going to be seeing is tail lights! :poke:

JoeJ

Established Member
Dean,
LOL..Only see tail lights. That is a laugh. Old and slow brings up the rear.:beer::shrug:.I sure hope we can all hook up again to play on the track. Wouldn't it be nice to have Kevin, Brian, Fred and a bounch of the old gang together having fun on track. We should plan something later next year. I think back to the first Cobra R convention at Road America and Autobahn. What great fun.:banana:

JoeJ

Established Member
Gene,

Oh yes..For sure. The MCA event at Barber was also great. My my but I will never forget all the great times.

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Gene,

Oh yes..For sure. The MCA event at Barber was also great. My my but I will never forget all the great times.

Joe,

I'll always remember all the fun and friends. :rockon: I also hope we can all get back together for another event soon. :beer:

HarryLGray

Boss in lat February

I have one coming the later part of February. I'm getting it at Mac Haik Ford-Lincoln in Georgetown, TX. It will be red and has the Recaro seat and Torsen rearend option.

sprint200

Established Member
I never said more powerful. Lighter ALWAYS = FASTER! :idea:

You DO know how heavy those VIN tags are, don't you! ;-):poke:

Wait!:dw:

So all I have to do is take that stupid VIN tag off my GT500?! I never thought of trying that.....:rollseyes :bash:

JAA55

Established Member
My parents ordered a Boss 302 in performance white with the recaros, torsion diff, floor mats and car cover

Users who are viewing this thread