Who has a Boss coming?

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Nice !!

I havent received my VIN yet, hopefully next week.

I'm not over on The Mustang Source, but I've been following everyones posts there, yours, husker, etc.

I've got a silver with red LS coming, paid sticker, not a dime over :banana:...
Have others received the VIN and production week date? I tried finding the thread but couldn't, can you please post the link?

cloud9

Established Member
Nice !!

I havent received my VIN yet, hopefully next week.

I'm not over on The Mustang Source, but I've been following everyones posts there, yours, husker, etc.

I've got a silver with red LS coming, paid sticker, not a dime over :banana:...

Nice! Which quarter build?

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
I now have a V.I.N. and a build week of 31 Jan. 2011.
Ingot Silver Laguna Seca.:beer:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I was really tempted, but decided on the gt500. Picked up a grabber 2010 with 4k miles for the same price as a Boss with diff and seats. Won't move around a track like a Boss, at least not stock, but I get a bigger smile putting my foot down :)

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
I was really tempted, but decided on the gt500. Picked up a grabber 2010 with 4k miles for the same price as a Boss with diff and seats. Won't move around a track like a Boss, at least not stock, but I get a bigger smile putting my foot down :)

Nice Ride :thumbsup:
Congrats.

cloud9

Established Member
Well it's official now. I just received notice from my dealer that I got bumped from 1/31 to 2/28 AAI. I assume it's related to the module for the 302 motor referenced on blueoval forum talking about a 1-2 week shutdown, but the dealer didn't have any details at this point. If everything else "goes as planned" this isn't necessarily bad news since I won't be able to drive it until late March at best. The problem is that the problems have just started so the odds that it gets pushed again might be higher.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Im jealous of you guys. Just got my 11 GT premium brembo car in September. If it wasnt time to buy a house a CO with black stripes and recaros would already be ordered. Oh well maybe in a couple years.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Well..........I had a Boss coming. Then I saw a different Boss that would fit my bill much better so I ordered that Boss. Then I had two Bosses coming.

So I stopped at the dealer today and he said there's plenty of people that would gladly like to order in my place so they are refunding my deposit.

Not I can take that refunded deposit money and use it towards tires, wheels, pads and rotors. :dancenana:

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
They pushed back production until the end of the month because of a supplier shortage for the 5.0

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
I was just wondering because a dealer here in Houston says they are getting on in Feb. I figured he was full of it, now I know he is. Thanks

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Well..........I had a Boss coming. Then I saw a different Boss that would fit my bill much better so I ordered that Boss. Then I had two Bosses coming.

So I stopped at the dealer today and he said there's plenty of people that would gladly like to order in my place so they are refunding my deposit.

Not I can take that refunded deposit money and use it towards tires, wheels, pads and rotors. :dancenana:

Did you get the LS?

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
I saw a ls today at our local auto show and it was alright. It was silver with red and everything pieced together well. I wanted to hear it crank but I'll have to wait a couple months for ya'll to put up some videos. Personally it's not the car for me unless I started to race at a road course. It just didn't have the curb appeal of the 2011 red with silver stripe GT500 that was sitting a few steps away. What are the power numbers and weight of the laguna seca? I've been hearing different things and I'm sure the truth is around here. Any idea what the road course numbers will be on an 11GT500 vs a LS Boss 302? I'm really wanting to know how big of a difference they are on the road track where the boss is throned to shine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread