Who else got the X?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Just picked it up. Need to upload Apple ID and iTunes. I will update soon.
20171103_142944.jpg

termoil78

Established Member
Picking mine up today....after reading all
Change not sure I will like it or keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I made the switch to the iPhone based my switch from Verizon to att.

With that the iPhone has had the best call clarity of any cell phone I’ve had. The list includes the HTC 1, Samsung S5, LGG3, and a windows phone.
I’ve had multiple people tell ask me if I was on a landline while calling with iPhone 6 and later.
For me these phones are easier to use and have less crap to them. They work better with less hassle imo.
My one complaint with apple is their want to control everything, like Apple ID and iTunes.

I love the big screen on a decent size phone. It’s still easy to type text with one hand and it seems you have twice the viewing area without the borders.

It’s easy to swipe and browse and clear apps without the home button.

Grips on the X: no full time battery percentage. And the keyboard has way too much wasted space at the bottom.

Very happy with the X!
8D2D3D5E-C3F4-48E7-8412-5B5F4F63FB05.png

Zemedici

Established Member
Ordered it a few days ago, should have within a couple weeks.

And ordered one for wifey too lololol

Never_Enough

Established Member
$1,149 retail through apple

I'll stick with Android, until Apple gets rid of their control. I absolutely hate iTunes...
Screw paying close to that for a damn phone. I'm still on my cracked screen Droid Turbo waiting for the S8+ to come down in price more.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
$1,149 retail through apple

I'll stick with Android, until Apple gets rid of their control. I absolutely hate iTunes...
For the 256gb.
$999 for the 64gb.
I think I’ve heard up to $300 rebates for phone trade ins as well.

The 64gb Note 8 is $960 through Verizon. I’m not sure why the extra $40 is make or break.

The bottom line are the cell phone are now mobile computers and business offices all in one. Most use their phone as much or more than their office computers. Cell phones with all that they do are absolutely one of the greatest tools/weapons businesses use to create goods and services for their clients.
Yes imo to have a cell phone that works and is timely in everything we ask it to do is way more valuable the their current price tags.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I like it but I just can't justify it in my head. That's some pretty rad car parts, or beer, or hookers. I have an iPhone 7 so.. I'm not losing out on a lot.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
For the 256gb.
$999 for the 64gb.
I think I’ve heard up to $300 rebates for phone trade ins as well.

The 64gb Note 8 is $960 through Verizon. I’m not sure why the extra $40 is make or break.

The bottom line are the cell phone are now mobile computers and business offices all in one. Most use their phone as much or more than their office computers. Cell phones with all that they do are absolutely one of the greatest tools/weapons businesses use to create goods and services for their clients.
Yes imo to have a cell phone that works and is timely in everything we ask it to do is way more valuable the their current price tags.

Totally agree with this.

It is insane how much power the phone gives you nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread