Who does "Flash Tunning"??? (NO CHIP/PREDATOR)

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Who does "flash tunning"? Meaning tunning without an aftermarket chip and without the Predator or other handheld tunning devices. I know there are shops out there with the software, who are able to plug into the the stock ECU and re-flash the factory ECU with a custom tune without piggybacking an aftermarket chip or having to buy the $400. Predator to flash my car. I have heard that the software is out there and comming to a speed shop near you. Just wandering if anyone knows if Amazon or Paul's in Cinci, since they are closest to me, have this technology yet and or any other speed shops for that matter? Thanks for the feedback.

:burnout:

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Mike mentioned that there were alot of people wanting him to flash thier processors, but didnt say wether or not he could. Give them a call out at Paul's and ask. But doing it that way, your gonna loose your tune if you take it in and they do a pcm reflash at the dealership. :idea:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
Mike mentioned that there were alot of people wanting him to flash thier processors, But doing it that way, your gonna loose your tune if you take it in and they do a pcm reflash at the dealership. :idea:
Has this happend to anyone? Has anyone had their ECU reflashed by a tuner only to loose the tune when the dealership reflashes?

Users who are viewing this thread