Who did this port

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
looks to be a steggy, not sure of the stage though, there should be a number stamped on the blower so u can call steggy and confirm?

Blueline

Established Member
My guess is its an Apten port, who sent their blowers to Steig to be ported. I think its an Apten also because of the old SCT handheld he has with it, those are the ones Apten used to send out with their pulley and port upgrades. If not its a home port. I don't remember if Apten had theirs stamped.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
My guess is its an Apten port, who sent their blowers to Steig to be ported. I think its an Apten also because of the old SCT handheld he has with it, those are the ones Apten used to send out with their pulley and port upgrades. If not its a home port. I don't remember if Apten had theirs stamped.

It's not a Apten port, I have a apten ported blower I used to run and the exit (bottom of blower) is different.

Blueline

Established Member
It's not a Apten port, I have a apten ported blower I used to run and the exit (bottom of blower) is different.

Apten had two designs, this one is similar to their early design. This could be just a home port where they tried to duplicate Aptens original design. Heres an old article I found where you can see it. The smaller opening is a little different though now that I look at them side by side, that's why Im thinking a home port resembling their design. http://www.mustangandfords.com/how-...nstall-stock-eaton-blower-and-heat-exchanger/

Users who are viewing this thread