Who Carries A Concealed Firearm?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I carry a 9-petawatt rail gun in .77 caliber parabolic hollowpoints going 181,000 miles-per-second. It shoots through planets.

Relativistic bullets, that is what it is all about.

Jim Snover

f8lbite04svt

Established Member
i have a concealed permit as well. i carry a S&W .40

120038_large.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

What holster is that? I carry the exact same pistol

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
S&W model 19 Combat Magnum .357 Mag. w/2.5" barrel in a Safariland sholder rig.

Colt 1911 Lightweight Commander in .45ACP w/a Galco IWB holster.

RussZTT

Established Member
I have been thinking of getting my permit to start carrying. Not sure which firearm to get though.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
my grandfather has a concealed weapons permit here in orlando. sometimes he carries his glock with him. every day he always carries his small hand gun tho, i'll ask him what its called but the gun itself can fit in the palm of your hand, it is so small he just carries it in his pants pocket :)

txyaloo

Established Member
my grandfather has a concealed weapons permit here in orlando. sometimes he carries his glock with him. every day he always carries his small hand gun tho, i'll ask him what its called but the gun itself can fit in the palm of your hand, it is so small he just carries it in his pants pocket :)

Great story. Will read again.

da2k17

Established Member
i carry a Glock 21. its a little big and can be hard to conceal but i make do. Looking for a Glock 33, hopefully ill get it for Christmas.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i wear mine everywhere but work (work for the department of defense on an Army base)

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I carry a Springfield XD40 pretty much everywhere I go. I'm also in Concord, PM me sometime, maybe we can make it to the range for some fun.
P7280001.gif

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I have been carrying a Glock 23 for 5 years. It can be cumbersome to conceal at times, but I like it for the most part. I may find something smaller in the near future.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i've been considering something smaller too. been looking at the kahr cw9

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
i've been considering something smaller too. been looking at the kahr cw9

Me too, but there's not a lot of .40 pistols smaller than what I have. I don't want to step down in caliber. I guess a G27 will be my next purchase.

oldmodman

Established Member
I carry a 9-petawatt rail gun in .77 caliber parabolic hollowpoints going 181,000 miles-per-second. It shoots through planets.

Jim Snover

At that close to C, wouldn't the mass of your bullet collapse the planet before it actually had to penetrate it?

Oh yeah, I can't get a CCW here in Los Angeles since I am not a sports or TV star. So I carry anyway. A five show 38spcl S&W Titanium Hammerless. Plus a Walther TPH as an ankle gun.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, but that way I never have to dispose of the bodies.

Jim Snover

At that close to C, wouldn't the mass of your bullet collapse the planet before it actually had to penetrate it?

Oh yeah, I can't get a CCW here in Los Angeles since I am not a sports or TV star. So I carry anyway. A five show 38spcl S&W Titanium Hammerless. Plus a Walther TPH as an ankle gun.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member

Jim Snover

Wait, I thought you were working the nanotech on a railgun we can carry concealed???? Probably just as well, I don't think the Sheriff would let me put a railgun on my CCW card, plus, where would you go to qualify with the thing? Still, be pretty cool to have a mini hand-held railgun that was small enough to conceal, what couldn't you stop with such a weapon :-D

Users who are viewing this thread