Who are you using for canned tunes?....

Myfast70

Established Member
... besides Lund? I've now seen/heard that a few people are having Lund tune issues. I don't want this to be a debate of whether he can tune or not, obviously he can if we're talking about him. I'm just not impressed with his customer service and his ability to rapidly resolve any issues that people may have.

It took Joe 5.0 3 months to get his car going again. And if I decide to do an upgrade kit with a Lund tune and for some reason I'm one of the unlucky ones I don't want to have to wait months for a resolution.

I have been considering using VMP for my upgrade tune. Has anyone here used them for a '13 GT500 yet? If so, what type of results have you netted.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I hear a lot of good things about VMP even from local tuners down here

I still prefer a dyno tune when the time comes

turbo

Established Member
my car will be here anyday, and from having the honor of seeing how he changed tuning in the renegade class back in the day, my car will be tuned at the hands of non other than JIMMY LAROCCA!:dancenana:

poof100

Established Member
my car will be here anyday, and from having the honor of seeing how he changed tuning in the renegade class back in the day, my car will be tuned at the hands of non other than JIMMY LAROCCA!:dancenana:

Damn, Jimmy is still tuning these days? Is he working out of any shop these days? Blast from the Past for sure. He tuned my 99 Cobra with a D1 and made well over 600 at the tires before most were making any kind of power with the 4.6 DOHC motor.

Users who are viewing this thread