Who’s number one on your playlist?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell yeah!!! I love Only Living Witness!!!!

Me too bro. Me too.
Great stuff.

only-living-witness-prone-mortal-form-20150724060209.jpg

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
That's the new one, correct?
How is it?
Yeah, it came out late last year. I like it, has a old Exodus sound with Zetro doing vocals and the music is aggressive. They haven't slowed down it's a great thrash album, you should check it out I think you will like it. I'm going to the Bay area strikes back tour Friday with Testament, Exodus, and Death Angel. I'm looking forward to hearing them play the new stuff.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, it came out late last year. I like it, has a old Exodus sound with Zetro doing vocals and the music is aggressive. They haven't slowed down it's a great thrash album, you should check it out I think you will like it. I'm going to the Bay area strikes back tour Friday with Testament, Exodus, and Death Angel. I'm looking forward to hearing them play the new stuff.
Awesome.

Nice man. That's gonna be fun. Death Angel, only their first album is good. After that,..........nawwww. lol

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm looking forward to it. The last few Testament albums have been pretty good so the show should be cool.

Yep, I hear you man. Testament is my all time favorite band. They came to my hometown with Judas Priest and Motorhead one year. Bad@$$ show for sure.....

Chuck Billy on vocals. Skolnick and Peterson on guitars. Lombardo on drums.... hell yeah!!!! They kick @$$!!!!

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Yep, I hear you man. Testament is my all time favorite band. They came to my hometown with Judas Priest and Motorhead one year. Bad@$$ show for sure.....

Chuck Billy on vocals. Skolnick and Peterson on guitars. Lombardo on drums.... hell yeah!!!! They kick @$$!!!!

Dave on drums will be cool, although Gene Hoglan did a great job while he was with them. I saw them on the Brotherhood of the Snake tour and it was killer.

Users who are viewing this thread