Who’s number one on your playlist?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Guess I'm too old. Listened to some of these titles, but just can't stomach it. Sounds like they're pissed all the time. I'm sticking with the old stuff.

It just fits a mood every now and then and is good for passing the time on a long drive. I can't listen to it all the time.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm a 56 year old metal head.

Got a few years on ya, not many though.

It just fits a mood every now and then and is good for passing the time on a long drive. I can't listen to it all the time.

I get it. Was just listening to AC/DC What do you do for money honey and that fits a certain mood.
Whenever I hear Ted sing Stranglehold, it gets me thinking about the ex and our divorce.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Cranked out this one today,..............

a2077795359_5.jpg

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I just discovered a band called "The National Reserve." Best new stuff I've ehard in ages, been listening to the album, "Motel LaGrange," for the last two days.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
A lot of new singles just dropped from various bands this week, and Thrice and Underoath were among them. I'm really liking Thrice's new song though, and I'm excited to see of Underoath's new album will bring them back because I hated their last album.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm a huge Steely Dan fan. Lately, I've bee obsessed with their most famous unreleased song, The Second Arrangement. This song was supposed to close out Gaucho, but an assistant engineer accidentally deleted it, so we got Third World Man instead. Over the years, several folks have attempted to stitch the song together from demos. This is my favorite version. The first thirty seconds are simply sublime.

Users who are viewing this thread