Who’s number one on your playlist?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member

Seriously, Spiritbox is about to blow up BIG. Bought all their EPs and singles and I cant get enough. Courtney is probably going to dominate as the top metal vocalist for some time.

Their debut album is due later this year and bet your ****ing ass I'm heading out to them when they come to Phoenix!
I have never heard of them, but i like this one. Cant explain it, but her scream gave me goosebumps. She’s talented, and able to control it(if that makes sense).

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

Seriously, Spiritbox is about to blow up BIG. Bought all their EPs and singles and I cant get enough. Courtney is probably going to dominate as the top metal vocalist for some time.

Their debut album is due later this year and bet your ****ing ass I'm heading out to them when they come to Phoenix!
Check out Spiritbox live on Liquid Metal.

Spiritbox have announced their debut album, Eternal Blue — Kerrang!

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Been hearing Spiritbox regularly on my Youtube music subscription. Had no idea it was a chick lead singer and now that I know that is seriously impressive of her to be able to do that!

The one I'm loving right now is the new Devil Wears Prada which I used to listen to them when I was younger and didn't think their music would keep up with my tastes but damn was I wrong. Some of their newer songs are freakin sick! Never been a huge fan of their lead vocalists uneven screaming/singing but I love the contrast with his deep guttural screams and the backup singers clean vocals. They're just good at coming up with unique rifts and harmony that makes it good listening and good music to blast in the car with the windows down!

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I never hit next when they come up on shuffle

433e33a23083efd5a183ffd4a4c5b1f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Currently cranking,...............
LOVE this album. California Hardcore.

unnamed.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Been jamming to the great American Ted Nugent.

I remember listening to this when I was a kid in the 70s and thinking I was a badass lol.

My dad heard me listening to this. He laughed and said I listen to some S#!T. Lmao. Still listening to it today....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Been jamming to the great American Ted Nugent.

I remember listening to this when I was a kid in the 70s and thinking I was a badass lol.

My dad heard me listening to this. He laughed and said I listen to some S#!T. Lmao. Still listening to it today....

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I was singing this in the passenger seat of mom’s car on the way to church one morning…i was 10, had no idea what it meant…she didn’t listen to Nugent…dad got in trouble lol

Users who are viewing this thread