Who’s number one on your playlist?

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Usually about the only time I really listen to music is at the gym, in the car I listen to whatever’s on the radio because the radio usually doesn’t play what I have on iTunes lol.

I usually bounce around from old hip hop. To old rock, to heavy, hard core death metal, to thrash metal rock. Call me crazy I guess. lol.

Wu-tang clan
Metallica
Guns N’ Roses
Busta ryhmes
System of a Down
HateBreed
Dr. Dre
Here comes the kraken

CV355

_
Established Member
I'm a prog/metal-head through and through. I also love classic rock and oldies.

These get the most plays:

Opeth
Porcupine Tree / Steven Wilson
Ihsahn / Emperor
Pink Floyd
Nevermore / Jeff Loomis
Katatonia
Edge of Sanity / Dan Swano

GodStang

Established Member
download.jpg

CV355

_
Established Member
I'm So Lazy when it comes to changing out CD's in the 5.0, I've had Fear Factory Archtype in the player for the last 9+ months straight, I use it for backround when driving...

Oh man, I remember blasting the **** out of that album. I know what I'm listening to today...

Good ol' Dino hammering away on one string.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Oh man, I remember blasting the **** out of that album. I know what I'm listening to today...

Good ol' Dino hammering away on one string.
I'm friends with Raymond (original drummer), whenever they toured Tampa/Orlando back in the day I'd hang out on the bus and backstage with the guys... One time after an Orlando "House of Blues" gig Ray had to get back to LA to do drumming for a video game so I drove him to the airport after making a Waffle House run. We ended up running into Burton and Christian eating at the same place, it was pretty funny..

Users who are viewing this thread