Who’s number one on your playlist?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
joidCJ9&_nc_ohc=QyYGyIkgfjsAQmJGtyw5lxvRJ-02W8vV6dO_TXAy1dDoRNcVUWShitj1A&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Listened to these gems over the weekend while at the gym,.................

gryn.jpg

bad-brains-god-of-love.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Flew up to Chicago and saw Deadmau5 last weekend, so I've been rocking out to some of his tracks. Here's the first 18 minutes of the concert I went to. No concert will ever be as visually impressive. His new Cube is beyond comprehension.

hunterp

Established Member
Been listening to these lately.

Sturgill Simpson is an interesting artist who calls himself country, but he's definitely doing his own thing.

Probably NSFW.

Been a fan of Volbeat for a while now and this is their latest.

Written knowing he has Parkinson's? Knowing that now it makes you think about the song more.

Not so much for Eric Church, but mostly to see Lzzy Hale tear the roof off the place.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, thought I was the only one on this site that liked Testament \m/....
lol
The old school Testament is GOLD! Some of the newer stuff is good to. DEMONIC is good and they have a new album coming out and it sounds like it's going to be pretty heavy. There is a video on Youtube.
\m/

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
lol
The old school Testament is GOLD! Some of the newer stuff is good to. DEMONIC is good and they have a new album coming out and it sounds like it's going to be pretty heavy. There is a video on Youtube.
\m/

Yeah, everything Testament does is great. Not every album is epic, but there is at least one song on every album that is. One of my favorite tunes from them is Electric Crown. Always thought the message in that song was pretty good.

I can't even pick an all time favorite Testament tune as there are too many good ones...……

Love these...….. And I could go on LMAO!!!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Listened to this gem today,................
(Saw these guys many a times back in the day with Sam Black Church at a bunch of different clubs in Boston. Those were the good 'ole days! Guitar crunch all day long.)

613848.jpg

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Recent Tool concert in Dallas. Last song he tells everyone to go ahead and get their phones out and film away. Very atypical of them, but pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread