Who’s number one on your playlist?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a different band every day. Today was Testament - FIRST STRIKE STILL DEADLY
Yesterday was Full Blown Chaos - WAKE THE DEMONS
Tomorrow is Bad Brains - GOD OF LOVE
It's all about the metal and hardcore for me, no matter where it is. Gym, truck, home. Nothing else.

Last edited:

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Iowa is brutal. Its funny, I didn't get into Slipknot until after high school (2001+) but once I figured it out, holy shit was my mind blown.

I love the intensity and just the raw nature of their debut album

There debut album both regular and deluxe edition I still to this day listen too when I need that extra motivation.

There older stuff was the BEST.

Blown 89

Established Member
The Skrillex remix of Avicii's Levels. I listen to a variety of music but my workout mix is all electronic so that genre sits higher on my play count.

My most listened to song daily is Waylon Jennings' Good ol' boys as it's my ringtone.

nickf2005

Established Member
I've been listening to country solely the last several years and have been getting burnt out on it. However, Eric Church will always be my all time favorite entertainer.

That said, I've been listening to a lot of Octane since getting my truck in December. Forgot how much I enjoy Godsmack and the likes. I have been very surprised by the fact that I enjoy Korn more now than I remember in the past. Disturbed as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m kind of thinking I need to change up my playlist. I was listening to some of my favorites the other day and thinking.... he commuted suicide, so did he, he O.D’ed, he was shot and killed on stage....... I kinda got depressed and thought I better start liking Country music or something.
I’m alternative and rock, live blues....and don’t laugh, Bruce Hornsby.... because my late mom loved him and it reminds me of her playing the piano every time I hear him.

My current number one would be Hell Yeah, I could play their latest album over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Rick Estrin and the Nightcats, "The Blues Ain't Goin' Nowhere." The whole album, "Groovin' In Greaseland" is awesome!

nxhappy

Established Member
basically anything from Metallica puts me in a great mood

best ****ing concerts ever

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
I’m very random in my playlists according to my mood. I may be listening to Buddy Holly one day and Slipknot the next. I’ve pulled my favorite music from the 50’s through the 00’s and have decades lists. I usually get stuck on one for several days at a time. Probably listen to 90’s alt rock the most, especially in the Cobra. I’m sure you guys can figure out my favorite band.

Blown 89

Established Member
I've been listening to country solely the last several years and have been getting burnt out on it. However, Eric Church will always be my all time favorite entertainer.
I read that country is having the biggest ratings drop in history the past few years. I love country but its infusion with pop has me burned out too.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm So Lazy when it comes to changing out CD's in the 5.0, I've had Fear Factory Archtype in the player for the last 9+ months straight, I use it for backround when driving...

I was like that back in high school. Fear Factory's Obsolete, Disturbed's sef titles, Powerman 5000, Godsmack, and System of a Down each spent several months straight in my CD player. Good times.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
THAT is awesome. FF is severely under-rated in my opinion.
I thought it was Bullshit when they brought in Hoglan to drum But Raymond really didn't give a crap at that point he had a lot on his plate workwise, he played in the band Arkaea with Christian who left too when Dino came back.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Iowa is brutal. Its funny, I didn't get into Slipknot until after high school (2001+) but once I figured it out, holy shit was my mind blown.

I love the intensity and just the raw nature of their debut album
Iowa is their best album, that one brings back lots of memories, it was constantly cranking as I was remodeling the house I currently live in.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
It's a different band every day. Today was Testament - FIRST STRIKE STILL DEADLY
Yesterday was Full Blown Chaos - WAKE THE DEMONS
Tomorrow is Bad Brains - GOD OF LOVE
It's all about the metal and hardcore for me, no matter where it is. Gym, truck, home. Nothing else.
Full Blown is Great, I saw them live 3 times, Love their crunchy riffs!

nickf2005

Established Member
I read that country is having the biggest ratings drop in history the past few years. I love country but its infusion with pop has me burned out too.

I thought they did well when the "kicked" Taylor Swift out of country and Chris Stapleton was making his way in. FGL, Luke Bryan and Kane Brown need to join TS on the Pop stations. You bring in more artists like Church and Stapleton, then you'll get your ratings back. My opinion obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread