Who’s number one on your playlist?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome stuff.
Reminds me of old school Entombed/Carnage/Dismember.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Being broke at **** at 16, I didn't take too many risks spending money on CDs, but this is one I did, and I'm grateful for it. Between my 20 minute drive to school, the drive home, driving to work and finally home again, I probably heard this CD almost every day for months on end. This, System of a Down's self titled, and Powerman 5000's Tonight the Stars revolt. I think I bought the PM5K album in winter time because that album makes me thing of nothing but whipping donuts in my 88 LX 2.3 around the mall parking lot.

CV355

_
Established Member
The new Behemoth album came out. I absolutely love it.

A lot of people are upset that they left their blackened metal roots, but I prefer seeing bands evolve their style. These guys knocked it out of the park- they're getting more melodic and diverse. I'm a huge fan of music that has "moments" instead of just boring intro/bridge/chorus/etc 1-5-6-4 BS.

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
I haven't given it a listen yet, but I'm sure it will be good. I'm all for for evolution in bands as well. BTBAM and Opeth caught a lot of shit for their evolution which I enjoy.

CV355

_
Established Member
I haven't given it a listen yet, but I'm sure it will be good. I'm all for for evolution in bands as well. BTBAM and Opeth caught a lot of shit for their evolution which I enjoy.

Opeth got the same treatment Metallica did during the Load/Reload days. I thought Watershed was amazing. Heritage took a little time to warm up to. Pale Communion became more of a 70's prog throwback (which I enjoyed), then Sorceress was excellent. Yeah, I miss the Morningrise/MAYH/Still Life albums but it's not like we can't listen to them anymore.

Behemoth is going the same route. After Evangelion they started taking a more melodic route and departed from the blackened metal sound. They still do a lot of tremolo picking and double bass, but it's peppered in instead of 4 minutes of 16th triplets. Still, the intro to "Defiling Morality ov Black God" is insane- took me a while to learn to play it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
T$ is on my playlist.

Gif Credit @Smooth

5B7FC29B-FF75-4716-B5FF-3F93A66C1FF5.jpeg

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
1. Alice in Chains
2. Tool
3. Deftones
4. Slipknot
5. Stone Sour
6. A Perfect Circle
7. Soundgarden
8. First and second album Disturbed
9. First and second album Linkin Park
10. The Cult
11. Adema
12. Breaking Benjamin
13. Godsmack
14. 10 Years

Then my rap and hip hop main selection.
1. The Game
2. Tupac
3. N.W.A
4. J.Cole
5. Suicideboys
6. Lund
7. Merkules

And I also am a big Chris Stapleton fan.

Users who are viewing this thread