White stitching on black seats

Gary101386

Established Member
With a SOFT LEATHER bristle brush. Apparently there's a difference. If it's too hard or not one meant for leather could scratch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
On the stitching you can use a good quality APC...test spot first to make sure it will not damage/negatively impact the surrounding leather areas!!!--

You may have to dilute the APC with water to get the proper ratio of cleaner that will work for you.

I would then use a microfiber cloth that is moistened/lightly wet on the stitching and gently work it in and wipe it with a clean microfiber. You can also steam the stitching clean as well if you have a steamer and know how to use it for that application.

Let us know!

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
I tried the leather cleaner and it didn't work. It pulled a little dirt out with a significant amount of scrubbing but they still look grey. I'll try the steam, what is APC? Not familiar with it

Gary101386

Established Member
I tried the leather cleaner and it didn't work. It pulled a little dirt out with a significant amount of scrubbing but they still look grey. I'll try the steam, what is APC? Not familiar with it

I still say dish soap... Haha

Ill talk to my detail friend and let him know and see if he has another recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread