White Powdercoated Valve Covers?

greenflash00

Established Member
Does anyone have this done? I've seen every color to match but never gloss white. I'm considering doing this...maybe even wrinkle white with black blower. Thoughts?

:burn:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Yeah I thought about that…but I figured a glossy white powder coat would pretty much wipe right off anything that got on it.

Certain powders are easier to clean than others. With the right powdered clear coat, they'll be easier to keep clean. They'll show everything though.

Let me know if you need any help. I stock sets of your valve covers too for either an outright purchase, or as a cores. I've got your wrinkle white powder in stock too. Although, wrinkle powders have a matte finish to them, and would be a nightmare to keep clean. If you want a texture instead of regular gloss, I recommend using a white "vein" instead of a wrinkle.

Brian

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Black valve covers and paint the eaton white with a black pulley! I think that would look tough!

cj428mach

Established Member
I think I'd go Black wrinkle or Blue wrinkle for OW car with some stock powered by ford coil covers.

Last edited:

greenflash00

Established Member
Definitely some things to think about. I definitely don't want to be scrubbing my covers all the time. Gah, to many decisions! :lol1:

oldmodman

Established Member
Have the powder coater put a clear powder over the white. it is available in gloss, semi gloss, and matte. And in my experience the clear doesn't stain like white will. Especially matte white.

Jefe

Established Member
Found this

1000512qz7.jpg

and these

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/888630-2004-1100hp-tt-cobra.html

IMG00179-20100915-1853.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread