white marauder

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
I don't think they made any white Marauders, did they? I thought they were just black, blue, toreador red, or silver.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
There is a photoshopped one on MM.net and an actual Off-White Marauder(originally black) here in Detroit. Other than that I know of no other Marauders that are white. There have been a Purple, Green & Copper sited also here in Detroit. One person in Wash. has a DSG that looks killer.

BLK/DBP/SLVR and DTR are only original colors.

carfixer

Established Member
DTR= Dark Toreador Red

Indy2_247481.jpg

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
^ ditto i love the DTR thats the color of my parents marauder.. its a pain to keep clean but looks really nice under different color lights...kinda like the sonic blue.
I personally think sonic blue would look awsome on a marauder

94_302

Established Member
I guarantee a DTR is not harder to keep clean then a Black Marauder.

69boss429

Established Member
94_302 said:
I guarantee a DTR is not harder to keep clean then a Black Marauder.
But I bet you bought a black one for the same reason I did !
It's looks Bad ass !! :coolman:

94_302

Established Member
The one on ebay is not exactly white. I remember posting a about it maybe a year ago cause it was for sale at a cadillac dealer. A board member, I believe BigSlim investigated and told us that it looks better (whiter) in the pics. There was a photoshop of one a while back and it looked GREAT.

Oh and I got the black because yes it looks badass, but there were no other colors around in my area at that price at the time. If I had to do it over again I probably would have held out for a Blue, maybe a Silver.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
The black MM's definitely look meaner than the other colors for sure. The Red being next IMHO. The Marauder is one of only a handful of vehicles I'd ever consider owning in black. I had a black Cobra that worried the crap out of me. Daily driver and black does not belong together unless you're in an arid climate.

bigslim

Established Member
94_302 said:
The one on ebay is not exactly white. I remember posting a about it maybe a year ago cause it was for sale at a cadillac dealer. A board member, I believe BigSlim investigated and told us that it looks better (whiter) in the pics. There was a photoshop of one a while back and it looked GREAT.

Oh and I got the black because yes it looks badass, but there were no other colors around in my area at that price at the time. If I had to do it over again I probably would have held out for a Blue, maybe a Silver.
True. The car is really a light dove grey. Paint was just ok in person.

tricked350z

Established Member
69boss429 said:
But I bet you bought a black one for the same reason I did !
It's looks Bad ass !! :coolman:

I want to buy a marauder some day and when i do it has to be black!!! all the other colors on that car look silly IMO

Users who are viewing this thread