White '99 Cobra $12,500

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Why are the 99's and up holding such value? I'd make an offer but I dont think you want to hear it for a while longer

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member
There is a lot to offer with a '99....if you want a good car, then you'll have to pay the money. NADA guides books my car at 12100. If you want a cheap car then start looking for cars with 80+k on them....you get what you pay for guys. 11,500 OBO is the price so make offers...ill be happy to hear all offers. If you saw the car in person and drove it, you would agree that the car is PERFECT!

Last edited:

Jasper302

Established Member
There is a lot to offer with a '99....if you want a good car, then you'll have to pay the money. NADA guides books my car at 12100. If you want a cheap car then start looking for cars with 80+k on them....you get what you pay for guys. 11,500 OBO is the price so make offers...ill be happy to hear all offers. If you saw the car in person and drove it, you would agree that the car is PERFECT!

I know where I could get a 99 cobra 11,500 miles for $11,500. If I had the money I would already have the car.

blackgt96

SVT Fan
Established Member
I think what you meant to say is. Why are they still trying to get to much for their cars. Some of these guys have had their cars for sale for a long time.

i'm pretty sure it's up to the owner to set a sale price of his own car. and if you find a car in good enough of shape, they'll go higher. i've seen clean f-body's going for over 10k. of course if this was a worn out every day car i could see where you would think it should be going for a lot lower than 11,500, but it's not. this car is in excellent condition. if you aren't interested with the set price or anywhere around it, then get off the thread and start looking other places.
have a nice day

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing about the 99s. I can appreciate someone asking what they want for their car, but I mean... a 99 for $11,500 or go $5k more and you're in Terminator range. Just my $.02

Users who are viewing this thread