White '99 Cobra $12,500

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member
Hey I'm thinking about selling my '99. It's white with 51XXX miles. Perfect condition. price of 11,500 OBO i need to get rid of it but id rather not. haha. The car has an MRT catted H with Magnapaks, K&N system, Maximum Motorsports sub-frame connectors, and a MGW Shifter. Has chrome 03 cobra wheels with Eagle F1's on all corners. Tranny shifts very well and sounds good to the ears. lol. The interior is tan leather and the driver seat only shows very minor wear. Still smells like a new car! Pics soon!

Last edited:

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member
showphoto.php

PM for more pictures...

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Hey I'm thinking about selling my '99. It's white with 51XXX miles. Perfect condition. Im firm on my price of 12,500 because i need to get rid of it but id rather not. haha. The car has an MRT catted H with Magnapaks, K&N system, Maximum Motorsports sub-frame connectors, and a MGW Shifter. Has chrome 03 cobra wheels with Eagle F1's on all corners. Tranny shifts very well and sounds good to the ears. lol. The interior is tan leather and the driver seat only shows very minor wear. Still smells like a new car! Pics soon!

You put firm on the price so most guys aren't going to put in offers... Unless they are willing to put 12,500 for the car. Just trying to help you out.

Oh and pics will help you out a bunch. Good luck!:beer:

I can post your pictures if you e-mail them to me. Cards42leal at yahoo dot com

Last edited:

svtmc-g

Established Member
WOW. My old car! I miss that thing. I wish it were a few months from now so I could buy it back because I would! in a heartbeat, I would. I did the small stuff to it. added the K&N, the white temp control panel, the red calipers, the a/c knobs, and the anniversary stye shifter. Still have the rear wheel spacers on it too? I also moved the spoiler back. DAMNIT! I wanna buy this NOW!hahaha

I can't say good luck because I wanna buy it. doubt the wife would go for it!hahaha I miss that car everyday.

TTT for ya.

Jasper302

Established Member
Hey I'm thinking about selling my '99. It's white with 51XXX miles. Perfect condition. price of 12,500 is OBO because i need to get rid of it but id rather not. haha. The car has an MRT catted H with Magnapaks, K&N system, Maximum Motorsports sub-frame connectors, and a MGW Shifter. Has chrome 03 cobra wheels with Eagle F1's on all corners. Tranny shifts very well and sounds good to the ears. lol. The interior is tan leather and the driver seat only shows very minor wear. Still smells like a new car! Pics soon!

So you have had the car for 1 month drove it 2000 miles and now feel its worth 1500.00 more than what the other guy was ASKING .:shrug:

AssBagonSVT.gif

Last edited:

BajaBoy

Established Member
i was just about to post that... i knew it was this car befor i even scroled down. bc i wanted it.

and whats the deal? i think the guy on that other site (the one listed for 11k) sold it for ten or less. Look at the name, 00silverbullet. now this guy is 01silver bullet?

watch out guys.. extremely strange.

Last edited:

Jasper302

Established Member
i was just about to post that... i knew it was this car befor i even scroled down. bc i wanted it.

and whats the deal? i think the guy on that other site (the one listed for 11k) sold it for ten or less. Look at the name, 00silverbullet. now this guy is 01silver bullet?

I agree 100%

1 VET ETR

Established Member
Guys I sold it last month to the guy trying to sell it right now. And yes his price is a little high.

Silverboost

Established Member
The new owner has the right to sell it when ever he wants and for how much he wants. Nothing shady about that, but someone would have to be downright crazy to pay over 10,000 for a 10 year old cobra.

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member
WOW. My old car! I miss that thing. I wish it were a few months from now so I could buy it back because I would! in a heartbeat, I would. I did the small stuff to it. added the K&N, the white temp control panel, the red calipers, the a/c knobs, and the anniversary stye shifter. Still have the rear wheel spacers on it too? I also moved the spoiler back. DAMNIT! I wanna buy this NOW!hahaha

I can't say good luck because I wanna buy it. doubt the wife would go for it!hahaha I miss that car everyday.

TTT for ya.
As far as i know it still has the spacers. The car is beautiful and i spend more time rubbing on it than i do my girlfriend! (the car has caused a few problems in our relationship, but its well worth it! haha) The way the guys are soundin on here, who knows if it'll get sold here...get back to me when you would be in the market, i might still have it. Thanks for the only decent post on this thread!(Next to 1 VET ETR, he's a super cool guy!)

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member
So you have had the car for 1 month drove it 2000 miles and now feel its worth 1500.00 more than what the other guy was ASKING

Ok, so i have put 1,500 miles on it...the trip back from Aurora, IL was 300 miles so 1200 miles in the almost month that i've owned it is pretty reasonable for a daily. The price is OBO and i have posted requesting offers, so whatever someone thinks its worth can offer. If i am going to get rid of the car i am deffinately going to make money on it, not lose. Thanks for your concern with my sale!

00SilverBullet

Indiana White Snake
Established Member

Now for you. The 1 VET ETR and 01SilverBullet guy is the same person. I bought it from this guy. I'm not even a member of Chicago SVT, so that proves your theory wrong. If you want the car then put an offer down, the worse that'll happen is you'll get turned down, but thats shopping for ya. So unless you want to say something not offensive or ask a question then please stay off this thread. Thanks for your concern also!

Users who are viewing this thread