White 2012 GT (Twin Turbo/ Florida)

JTS_7

Established Member
^$ 26k was minus BMR upper control arm, lower control arms, and relocation brackets.

$27 was with those items.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
Everyone who has emailed me, the car is on hold for one more week. If buyer doesn't come through the car will be returned to stock.

Thanks!

CobraBallz97

Established Member
I know this may be a long shot but would you be willing to trade for my 2012 GT C/S? Black, 6sp, JLT CAI, o/r H, Flowmasters, MGW short throw, SR lowering springs and pan hard bar, BAMA tune, with $1k on top. I'm in Ft Myers FL.

JTS_7

Established Member
Someone got a hell of a deal. Car is going to a very good home, complete.

Thanks guys.

JTS_7

Established Member
Mods please delete or lock. I still have people emailing me, even people I've been dealing with who turned out to be tire kickers lmao.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Jaime,

Glad u got it sold if you want people to stop bothering you edit your original post and delete your contact info. I could be wrong but I don't believe they will delete the actual thread you created. So save yourself the headache and just edit out what you don't want seen :banana: :rockon:

Oscar

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
agree ^ what I do is delete all details and pics from the op and replace the thread with SOLD! so as soon as the page is opened...BOOM! And knowing is 1/2 the battle ;)

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
agree ^ what I do is delete all details and pics from the op and replace the thread with SOLD! so as soon as the page is opened...BOOM! And knowing is 1/2 the battle ;)

Please don't do this, it leaves everyone in the dark for future reference. Just put a big SOLD at the top. Maybe delete final price if you want.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Way to go J. You got yourself a good car!!

Thanks Sir. Definitely loving it so far. Gotta respect it. Completely different animal then my Fully built Paxton set up I lost Oct 10th (T-Boned / Totaled)

JTS_7

Established Member
Thanks Sir. Definitely loving it so far. Gotta respect it. Completely different animal then my Fully built Paxton set up I lost Oct 10th (T-Boned / Totaled)

Enjoy it! Lmao as you know it's a lot of power, so take it easy. Remember stock motor and oil pump gears don't go turning the boost up no matter how tempting ;-)

JTS_7

Established Member
Lmao I still receive emails daily asking if this car is for sale.

NO! Read first page.

BigButchClarke

Established Member
I agree with Rubenk. I am interested buying a car now. The first owner built the car and sold it. Now I am trying to get any info and pictures from the build and it was removed. The second owner doesn't have 100% of the build info. Yes we both tried to contact original owner, no response. Doesn't help that new owner is in Texas and I'm in Pa. Would be helpful to go back and read the original detailed build thread and for sale ad. Oh well that's life.

Users who are viewing this thread