Whipple supporting mods package?

key

Established Member
I posted this on the Lethal website but didn't hear anything back. What I'm looking for is a "package" of parts that I need to support a Whipple 2.3. Does Lethal offer anything like that? I know I can buy the parts individually, but if there's a discount for buying all that stuff at once that would be nice.

Also, does Lethal do price matching?

Thanks,
Zach

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First and foremost, the best way to contact us is by email or phone, that way we can get back to you that day.

As far as a "package" is concerned we don't have anything put together, because it would differ from person to person. We do extend 5% to SVTP Members, so you can always account for that. If you would like to give us a call and let us know what you are looking for, we will give you our best available price.

Thanks,
Matt

key

Established Member
I'm at work so the phone won't work, but what is your email address? I tried the form on the website but didn't hear anything back.

PM it to me so spam bots don't start spamming you :)

Thanks,
Zach

First and foremost, the best way to contact us is by email or phone, that way we can get back to you that day.

As far as a "package" is concerned we don't have anything put together, because it would differ from person to person. We do extend 5% to SVTP Members, so you can always account for that. If you would like to give us a call and let us know what you are looking for, we will give you our best available price.

Thanks,
Matt

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm at work so the phone won't work, but what is your email address? I tried the form on the website but didn't hear anything back.

PM it to me so spam bots don't start spamming you :)

Thanks,
Zach

Here's the best way to get a hold of Matt.

[email protected]

I'll PM it to you now.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread