Whipple plus much much more!!!

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
I am selling these items for my new setup with a different approach at things..

Whipple- $3,000 "5,000 miles on it"
flexplate- $50.00
2003 heads- SOLD!!!
ABS unit- $150
A/C compressor- $100
A/C condensor- $50
Heater core hoses- I have 3 of them 1 is a couple months old 1 is new never installed and one is original on truck -$45
Kenwood 7" in dash with built in Garmen GPS and remote- $700
JL Audio 500/1 black amp- $300 SOLD!!
JL Audio 300/4 silver amp- $220
12" Infiniti Kappa sub- $50
10" Kicker square Solo Baric L5 sub- $50
I can get pics upon request..
all prices do not include shipping, I accept paypal only..
I will have more parts to come out shortly..
Email me at [email protected]
thanks Rich

Last edited:

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
which gen is the whipple?

what do you mean by what gen?? there is only 1 whipple 2.3.. if your asking how old it is?? i was one of the first 5 people to recieve mine and installed it in the spring of 07, it originally did not come with the snout brace but was installed before the whipple was finished being installed on my engine.. hope that helps..

how many miles do the heads have on them?

the heads have roughly 12,000 miles on them..

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
what do you mean by what gen?? there is only 1 whipple 2.3..

Accually there is 3 versions of the "First gen Whipple"
The orginal Lynsolm whipple, 2 exist, one is not that far from me, then the 140ax rotor Whipple using the orginal midplate (billet aluminum, I have 2 sitting here, both damaged) design, and the last version using the cast midplate.

How much time is on this 2.3 and is it a 140ax?
Does it look like this?
Picture_105.jpg

Or does it say Whipple in the front of the top of the snout? does this also include the intake?

Either way I am dead serious and interested but the mid plate wont help me much, is your mid plate cast? and if this price is shipped, consider it sold, I can paypal quickly or we can discuss other options. (NM I just read about the brace so it's the 140ax with the cast plate) also is it still on the truck and is there any rotor damage?

Last edited:

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
Accually there is 3 versions of the "First gen Whipple"
The orginal Lynsolm whipple, 2 exist, one is not that far from me, then the 140ax rotor Whipple using the orginal midplate (billet aluminum, I have 2 sitting here, both damaged) design, and the last version using the cast midplate.

How much time is on this 2.3 and is it a 140ax?
Does it look like this?
Picture_105.jpg

Or does it say Whipple in the front of the top of the snout? does this also include the intake?

Either way I am dead serious and interested but the mid plate wont help me much, is your mid plate cast? and if this price is shipped, consider it sold, I can paypal quickly or we can discuss other options. (NM I just read about the brace so it's the 140ax with the cast plate) also is it still on the truck and is there any rotor damage?

it is the 140ax. the Whipple has around about 5,000 miles on it. there is no damage on the whipple, i can take pics of the rotors and email them to you, pm me your email address, I noticed only normal wear on the rotors that I have seen on every roots style blower. there is no looseness or play and no noises coming from it at all.. When on the street she was pretty much pampered and raced on the track a few times.. I cant do 3,000 shipped i need as much out of the whipple price as possible..which is why i need the buyer to cover the shipping. Also I have asked JJ and JDM about the midplates being a problem and the told me no that whipple did not have any problems with them..

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
The mid plates arn't a problem, the ones I have were damaged in shipping or droppped so the corner on each is mangeled. Does your midplate have the holes for the 99-00? I don't feel comfortable drilling a cast plate.

Users who are viewing this thread