Whipple ploished 3.4 brand new in box 3700.00

The Notch

Established Member
Brand new polished 3.4 whipple, still in the box. Decided to go with the smaller version for hood clearance, your gain my loss!! 3700.00

Carbon Driven

Established Member
You need to buy a modified kmember and motor mounts that will lower the engine and probably get a raised hood like a 2" cowl.
Also, 72# injectors and upgraded fuel rails but Im not 100% on those.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
i thought the kit comes with a new motor mount or something to locate the engine lower to allow for this work with the stock hood.

skyhighsd

Established Member
You need to buy a modified kmember and motor mounts that will lower the engine and probably get a raised hood like a 2" cowl.
Also, 72# injectors and upgraded fuel rails but Im not 100% on those.

You dont need to buy a modified k member! You can get the lowering kit for the k member and the shorter motor mounts.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Ah so its a kit. Got a link or price? Im trying to find out how much extra its going to cost to get it "installable". Hope it doesnt break the bank

The Notch

Established Member
thanks guys with the helpful info! it does not require injectors for the stk pulley size. it does require either a cowl hood or the lethal k member spacer kit to fit under a stk hood.

The Notch

Established Member
Thanks shyhighsd.

Damn thats some big bucks. Seems cheaper and easier to just get a KR hood ;)

So no strut tower brace with a 3.4 I guess.

Say is there a transferable warrenty on the 3.4?

i believe the warranty would be the same as buying it brand new, as it has not been bolted on anything, and Jared a Lethal is aware of the sale of this blower so im sure something could be worked out on the warranty being activated for the buyer!

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thanks for the update.

I had heard that injectors need or should be 72# or higher but perhaps its not required as it could be borderline? Could I get confirmation that no fuel components are required? maybe Jared could inform us?

PM sent also

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Also found out that when you get to the 670-700rwhp range you are maxing out the stock injectors. Not sure where this would put you if you only had a JLT CAI?

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread