Whipple Oxford white 2003 cobra for sale

03dsgdreams

Established Member
****SOLD****

I have an oxford white 2003 cobra i might consider selling. I haven't had the car very long. I picked it up in January of this year and i am quickly realizing how impractical it is as a daily driver and i cant afford another car right now. I sold my beater daily driver in march to put the money in the cobra. I have added a few things to it like H&R race lowering springs with new Maximum motor sport spring isolators as well as Maximum M.S welded in sub frame connectors done at Alternative auto. I also just put a set of 17x10.5 inch chrome 03 cobra wheels out back with new Nitto NT05 Drag radials. I bought the car with the following modifications already done.

MMR 900 block
New heads
All new gaskets
2.3 Whipple super charger 2.8 pulley
KB Boost-a-pump with wiring upgrade
JLT ram-air
Afco Heat Exchanger
BF pulleys
SCT 2800 MAF sensor
Head cooling mod
170 degree thermostat
oil separator
XCAL2 tuner
new alternator
new battery

Spec 3+ 26 spline clutch
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
Liberty Input Shaft, 26 spline
MGW shifter
Fiore adjuster and quadrant
BF Diff brace
Laurel Mountain Airbags on rear
Drilled and slotted rotors, all four

Bassani mid-length headers
Prochamber mid-pipe (no cats)
Flowmaster 44s w/ Bassani piping

Aeroforce Wideband
Raptor shift light
SOS pod
Aeroforce gauges
4300K HID fog lights
Appearance
SS rear inserts
coin bezel replacement, illuminated Cobra
sequential turn signals

Car has a few minor flaws..... Door ding on passenger side, needs new tint. The lower chin spoiler on the front bumper is in pretty bad shape due to the car being so low to the ground. I did just buy a factory 03 cobra rear decklid spoiler to replace the aftermarket saleen spoiler. The car was just at Alternative auto to get a Dyno tune by Lidio. It ran great with the tune it had but i just wanted to make sure it had a safe tune. It put down 590 rwhp at about 19 psi of boost on the new tune. Lidio also installed new fuel pumps did a pprv delete and installed a new intercooler pump. It has 54,000 miles on the body and 8,000 on the motor and other mods. The interior i would say is an 8 out of 10 and the exterior is a solid 7.5 out of 10 but i am very picky. Let me know if you have any questions. You can send me a P.M on here or call/text at 586-630-8146

Asking $19,000 obo

**UPDATE**
I just had the factory 03 cobra wing painted and I installed it on the car. The bad news is when i took the Saleen wing off i realized that some idiot used a bunch of self tapping screws to hold it on. The new wing covers all the holes except for one.

VIN # 1FAFP48Y43F309436

Last edited:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
FullSizeRender.jpg

20150416_070318.jpg

20150407_071201.jpg

20150407_071129.jpg

20150411_151938.jpg

1fastsvt4me

Established Member
Looks good and priced to sell if i hadn't bought my Oxford white coupe a few months ago I'd b all over this one glws

03dsgdreams

Established Member
^ Yeah parchment inserts. 1 of 170 Oxford white coupes with parchment seats. I'll take some close up pics when I get home tonight.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Wow, really well priced. Considering it's been on here for 6 days and all of the people putting up WTB ads, I figured you'd take a deposit in a day or two. Must be a bunch of dreamers, GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread