Whipple or KB?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
WOW are you just plain dumb or what. Have you ever heard of a PRIVATE MESSAGE instead of airing yours and more importantly your customers personal private information? You my friend deserve to lose your job. I can confidently now say I wouldn't buy a thing from your company. I will also be linking this thread to every svt site I know.

Grow the f up and learn some proper business practices to damn moron. Had you tired this BS on my I would have your job and nice chunk of change from your company:beer:

THIS IS THE WORST PR KENNIE BELL COULD GET NICE WORK! I AM SITTING HERE AMAZED AT HOW DUMB YOUR COMPANY COULD LET YOU BE. THAT IS ASSUMING THEY KNOW.

I never had an issue with Kennie Bell blowers or the company before I saw ALL this!

I was JUST going to post the same thing. They couldn't have PM'ed you that? They had to post it on an open forum? That speaks volumes to me.

Jack Burton

Established Member
I wonder how long till they post his credit card number...I mean, they posted everything else about him. I'll laugh if one day they end up on consumerist.com with all the best buy, sears, etc... horror stories

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
WOW are you just plain dumb or what. Have you ever heard of a PRIVATE MESSAGE instead of airing yours and more importantly your customers personal private information? You my friend deserve to lose your job. I can confidently now say I wouldn't buy a thing from your company. I will also be linking this thread to every svt site I know.

Grow the f up and learn some proper business practices you damn moron. Had you tired this BS on me I would have your job and nice chunk of change from your company:beer:

THIS IS THE WORST PR KENNIE BELL COULD GET NICE WORK! I AM SITTING HERE AMAZED AT HOW DUMB YOUR COMPANY COULD LET YOU BE. THAT IS ASSUMING THEY KNOW.

I never had an issue with Kennie Bell blowers or the company before I saw ALL this!

Aside from the inappropriate nature of your post your logic is flawed. A public assertion of problems deserves a public response. Had the issue been raised in a PM I'm sure KB would have responded in kind. Nothing in KB's post was of a sensitive nature, but it did rebuke the party's assertions.

The unsubstantiated bashing in this thread stops right now. The shear number of rude posts in this thread is disappointing. If you do not have unbiased facts with proof backing them that would aid a reader in making an informed decision do not post in this thread. Any more bashing or rude posts will not be tolerated.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I wonder how long till they post his credit card number...I mean, they posted everything else about him. I'll laugh if one day they end up on consumerist.com with all the best buy, sears, etc... horror stories

Nice extreme overstatement, nothing more than names (which the party posted in the first place) and repare information was posted.

Posts such as this are not welcome in this thread. Refer to my above post for what an appropriate post in this thread would be.

I want this thread back on topic. Public comments on my decisions are not welcome, if you have a problem PM me.

mgmustang1

Established Member
Yeah i agree it went off topic. I did make my choice and went with whipple but im a little anal and like the ford racing on the side, lol. If ford backs it im in. hopefully install it this week.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Whipple

We all pretty much know how anything twin screw has greater potential than the OEM Eaton. Although with that being said, personally if I am to buy a twin screw supercharger then it has to be the Whipple, and only that. At least for my '03 Cobra that is. To me, they look absolutely right at home on top of the Cobra S/C'd engines, so one would make a great home on mine. Too bad for myself that I don't have one on my engine yet but just the stock unpullied Eaton. Turbo is nice, but that is changing what made these cars how they are.

If Ford Racing Performance Parts backs them, and there are thousands of offshore boats with Whipple superchargers in enclosed engine bays that run at higher RPMs for hours at end. It is pretty much an obvious choice for me which twin screw supercharger to go with for my Cobra if I ever go that route. Ford built my car after all, and if FRPP thinks they are good, then one will be perfect for me should I go buy an aftermarket twin screw supercharger. I will never run my Cobra fully strung out at the maximum allowable RPM for an extended period of time like how these Whipple boats can and do, not even for a minute in my case, so it should work perfect on my car!

Anyone want to sponsor me with a Whipple? "Whipple supercharged" across my windshield will make me a proud man with a huge grin. How about, "Boost inside by Whipple"? "Whipple owns this"? Ok, ok, I admit.. I will go :poke: at myself to try and put some sense back into my head, "My Eaton is ok for now on my 4,490 mile old Cobra. It still produces boost and power!" :lol:

:thumbsup:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
**partial whipple rant**

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503796

:fm:Now on to my rant:fm:

I would never recommend the Whipple kit to anyone since half the parts were missing, wrong, welded crooked, or not even threaded correctly. I actually had to TAP my own threads on 2 different connections. WTF?

Whipple's idea of customer service on a 5,000.00+ kit is to charge me 30 bucks for quick shipping on a part they SHOULD have had in the damn box in the first place.

SID297 and I worked on this install for 3 days, not because we had a lack of tools, space, beer or intelligence, but because of the multiple part runs/fixes we had to do. How hard is it to have a packaging manifest and count the stuff that you are supposed to put in the box?

/rant off

busakiller

Established Member
ive installed many of both brands on both lightnings and mustangs of all different years. i say whipple all the way. neither company has GREAT customer service, but id rather to talk to whipple on the phone than TRY to get through kenne bell's limited phone lines.

whipples instructions are better, the kits are cleaner, and they seem to make more power with the same pulley combos. this leads me to believe the whipple is much more efficient.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Tremor

NO MERCY
KB VS WHIPPLE

I always hear KB owner's having to rebuild their KB :burn:

2 Good Blower's but Whipple FTW :beer:

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Tell me this is not the end of this novel... this is better than Maury Povich!
My tuner seems to lead more towards KB. IDK, cause it will be years before I can save enough pennies for either. BUt you gotta have a dream eh...?

Jfoster

Established Member
IME, most of the people to recommend KB are KB dealers.

I love my Whipple, it looks OEM, it's quiet and it works. A friend had a KB kit on his Mach and it blew the seals - and I've read of quite a few others with the same issue. I don't remember the last time..if ever, that I heard of a whipple having problems.

Check my sig - love it.

mgmustang1

Established Member
I love the way the whipple looks, just waiting on a dyno tune.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread