Whipple install

r.barn

Established Member
Well we never did do a dyno pull with the stock throttle body, but tuner said he thinks I picked up a good 30+rwhp from the CJ throttle body since he usually sees 460rwhp on the 3.5 pulley.

497rwhp and 469rwtrq on the 3.375 pulley

Did not try the 3.25 pulley. tuner thought the stock fuel system would not keep up and didnt want to risk it.

Tuning done by Fastlane Motorsports here in Houston - 713-600-8600
Runs like stock. They agreed these new Ford ECU's are a nightmare to tune, but they have definitely got the Raptors singing.

Truck is a beast. Deavers keep the rear end planted and it will smoke the back tires with no wheel hop.

2012 Raptor 6.2L Whipple - YouTube

Red line is with 3.5 pulley. Blue line is 3.375 pulley. Picked up a little less than 1psi, no real top end gain, but picked up a good 15-20hp across the entire power band.

dyno1-1.jpg

dyno2-1.jpg

r.barn

Established Member
That is sweet. And very nice numbers too!

With my +2 Deaver leaf springs back there it will now light up the back tires and power slide around turns on drive pavement with no wheel hop. Luv it.

:banana:

Needs a forged bottom end and another 4psi now. lol

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
I do hope to get there some day. Suspension first though and those Deavers do sound like great investment. Excellent job on the Whipple install!

r.barn

Established Member
MPG report. set cruise control at 65mph and gets about 14.2-14.5 and in town 9-10mpg

r.barn

Established Member
yikes...is that you getting on it all of the time??

I'm not driving like a teenager, but everyone's right foot gains about 10lbs when you put something like this on.

It definitely zaps mpg to turn that blower just when driving normal.

The blower is fairly loud too, hope you like that whipple whine.

Users who are viewing this thread