Whipple 2.9

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I remember evolution performance used to sell it for the gt500, but i dont think they offer it anymore. I never saw it for terminators though.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As Matt said there's really no solid information as to a release date for the 2.9L GT500 kit. We know it's in the works and is going to happen but exactly when is still up in the air.

Just to be clear as well no one has ever sold a 2.9L production kit. The only 2.9L kit that exists is at Paul's High Performance. It's also a pre-production kit and not the newer Gen II design. When the kit is available there will be many changes from that pre-production kit such as the actual compressor design, intake and more.

Hope that helps, Jared

pharmin2006

Established Member
I stumbled across another forum last nite...shelby something, are you the same guy thats going to vegas on the 17th...and promises lots of answers then??? lol
thanks Joey

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I stumbled across another forum last nite...shelby something, are you the same guy thats going to vegas on the 17th...and promises lots of answers then??? lol
thanks Joey

He goes to Cali tomorrow and he is going to try to get more clear answers as he checks out the facility.

Users who are viewing this thread