skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
:lol::lol:

Looks good bro! :rockon:

Thanks Kevin!

Hell yeah it looks great!

Came out pretty good didn't it!

So if someone were to send you the snout, how much would you charge to polish it?

If someone were to send me a snout, I am sure it would be sent back to you looking nice and shiny. As for how much I would charge...well it is very labor intensive. Shoot me a PM if you would like to discuss further.

wow, looks great. can't wait to see what numbers the car puts down with the new setup

I'm anxious to see the numbers as well. I hope to have the car back together in January

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
Wow. You have some talent when it comes to polishing :beer: What kinda of polish are you using?

x2

that looks like art man, its beautiful. you should make a video of how you do the polishing so others can learn. or even for that matter make a it into a small business and make some $$$ on the side.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
x2

that looks like art man, its beautiful. you should make a video of how you do the polishing so others can learn. or even for that matter make a it into a small business and make some $$$ on the side.

I have received a few PMs about people wanting me to polish the superchargers snouts.....I am seriously considering taking on the jobs. As for making a video.....might consider that too.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
how about you get some Horsepower numbers now then worry about polishing things later!!!!

I kid I kid.. looks awesome

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
how about you get some Horsepower numbers now then worry about polishing things later!!!!

I kid I kid.. looks awesome

Right there with ya bro! I'll be up and running in January.....mid January sometime. BIG numbers coming soon :rockon:

Blower assy / fuel rails will be complete this weekend. Then I just need to swap a few cooling system components around, and setup my PCV delete / catch can setup. It will be back together before you know it!

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Is your 2.3L still on you car? If so, can you do a side by side comparison once its off?

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
Is your 2.3L still on you car? If so, can you do a side by side comparison once its off?

I wanted to do a side by side comparison.....but the guy who got my old 2.3 blower got too anxious and installed it before we could do a side by side shot :bash:

346CamaroSS

Established Member
hah! don't blame him.. would have been cool to see the size comparison though! So is this thing getting slapped on come January? I cant wait to see more results from this blower.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
hah! don't blame him.. would have been cool to see the size comparison though! So is this thing getting slapped on come January? I cant wait to see more results from this blower.

I don't blame him one bit! Yep, by mid january or so I should running again. I have a few other projects going on simultaneously.

I'm looking forward to results to. Remember though, I am running a 10:1 compression motor as well......so results will more than likely be significantly different from that of an 8.5 stocker.

65mph_Roll

Established Member
Looks great (like chrome). What will you need to do to keep it looking that good once out in the 'elements' under the hood over time? Polish periodically?

Users who are viewing this thread