Whipple 05+ HO Kit Price Increase. SAVE BEFORE THEY GO UP!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
On the 15th of this month, Whipple Superchargers and Ford Racing will be increasing the cost of their 05+ Mustang Intercooled HO kits by almost $1000.00.

WK-200750P_MED.jpg

While 405RWHP might be enough for some, Whipple and Ford Racing have also developed the biggest, baddest intercooled system available today. The HO system boasts a massive aluminum air-to-water intercooler with a bar/plate design and 19fpi. This enormous intercooler mounts inside the cast aluminum long runner Whipple intake manifold. The air-to-water system stays cool with an oversized Fluidyne heat exchanger, nearly twice the size of some of the competition. A GT500 high-flow fuel pump takes care of the extra fuel flow while the Ford Racing PCM flash tool reconfigures the factory PCM for incredible, reliable power. The HO package pumps out an astonishing 475RWHP and over 450RWTRQ, all on 91-octane pump gas and a 100% stock engine! Youll make nearly 400RWTRQ at the hit of throttle with an instant 8lbs of boost, something turbo and centrifugal systems simply cannot do.

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
* Instant boost, zero lag time for incredible throttle response
* Revolutionary W140ax Whipple twin-screw supercharger
* Massive 5 thick aluminum intercooler for superior cooling
* Oversized Fluidyne heat exchanger for increased cooling capacity
* Ford GT 38lb/hr fuel injectors
* 0 degree Ford Racing spark plugs
* Twin screw supercharger is the most efficient SC on the market
* Exclusive TRUE cold air intake system with 9 S&B œTrue-flow filter
* Self contained oil system, no tapping oil pan
* Industry leading 95mm mass air flow meter
* Exclusive cold air intake system with 9 S&B œTrue Flow filter
* Ford Racing flash programmer for industry leading power, reliability and durability
* Zero tuning required, all pre-set
* Available non-intercooled and intercooled
* Available for manual and auto transmission equipped vehicles

We here at
Lethal Performance want to give you your last chance to get these kits at our current low prices starting at $5775 SHIPPED! Give us a call this week and get your order in before we have to raise our prices!

:rockon:

561-753-8105 or 877-2-LETHAL

OR order online at:
www.LethalPerformance.com

S197man

Established Member
As long as these things have been out, you'd think the price would FALL $1,000.

Marketing FAIL.

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
You have got to be kidding me...okay, think of the prices on supercharges now, and let's add $1000 to that b/c that makes a lot of sense. Economy is good, peoples pockets are full, folks are looking for ways to spend more money at the pump, and so we might as well up our price a grand. Give me a break, enough said!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You can get them from Ford for $5,275 Shipped.... I am just saying!

As of 12pm yesterday Ford and Whipple implemented the price increase. They're dealers and websites should reflect the new pricing soon if it doesn't already. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You have got to be kidding me...okay, think of the prices on supercharges now, and let's add $1000 to that b/c that makes a lot of sense. Economy is good, peoples pockets are full, folks are looking for ways to spend more money at the pump, and so we might as well up our price a grand. Give me a break, enough said!

The Ford Racing kit has been priced below what it should have been for a long time considering what it comes with. Look at Saleen and KB's prices and what's included in their kits and you'll see for yourself. Whipple is finally catching up to what most of the market has been at for a while now. None the less it's your choice to buy one or not. My job was to offer the opportunity to those who were thinking of getting one to do so before the price increase.

Thanks, Jared

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
As of 12pm yesterday Ford and Whipple implemented the price increase. They're dealers and websites should reflect the new pricing soon if it doesn't already. Jared

As of 12pm yesterday, buyers decided that is a bunch of dog poo, and Ford and Whipples sales will reflect that!:bash::lol:

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
The Ford Racing kit has been priced below what it should have been for a long time considering what it comes with. Look at Saleen and KB's prices and what's included in their kits and you'll see for yourself. Whipple is finally catching up to what most of the market has been at for a while now. None the less it's your choice to buy one or not. My job was to offer the opportunity to those who were thinking of getting one to do so before the price increase.

Thanks, Jared

Either way, clearly it is a marketing failure as mentioned above. Just think about what you just said. Yea, about that. Maybe we should just end this conversation b/c I seriously doubt it will go anywhere worth either of our time. Either way, g/l with the sales. I personally feel it to be a bad move but that's me. :bs:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Either way, clearly it is a marketing failure as mentioned above. Just think about what you just said. Yea, about that. Maybe we should just end this conversation b/c I seriously doubt it will go anywhere worth either of our time. Either way, g/l with the sales. I personally feel it to be a bad move but that's me. :bs:

What marketing failure? You think that it just popped into Whipple and Ford Racings head's to throw another $1000.00 onto their kits for the hell of it. Don't you think they know that doing so will effect their sales? Indeed it will but you can't expect a company to continue to eat the cost of inflation, material and transportation costs..You nor any of the other customers that post here have a clue what it costs to build, market and service any of these kits. Like you said it's pretty much a dead subject. I just wanted to give my customers the opportunity to get the kits before the increase.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you have any kits left at this price? Too late?

I'm sorry but there are no more kits available at the old price. New pricing has gone into effect. We'll have the pricing up on the site tonight along with some new options which will only be available through Lethal Performance.

Thanks, Jared

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
What marketing failure? You think that it just popped into Whipple and Ford Racings head's to throw another $1000.00 onto their kits for the hell of it. Don't you think they know that doing so will effect their sales? Indeed it will but you can't expect a company to continue to eat the cost of inflation, material and transportation costs..You nor any of the other customers that post here have a clue what it costs to build, market and service any of these kits. Like you said it's pretty much a dead subject. I just wanted to give my customers the opportunity to get the kits before the increase.

Jared

Okay then Jared, why don't you give us an idea of the cost of inflation, material & transportation costs. That way the forum will know why they added an additional $1000, and we'll all understand it wasn't for the hell of it. Everybody is having to face inflation, everyone is having to face the economy, but come on, $1000! Please intrigue me with the answers to my question. I am sure you know more about this situation than I or probably better than anyone on here since this is what you do on a daily basis. So please, interest us all with some answers.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Okay then Jared, why don't you give us an idea of the cost of inflation, material & transportation costs. That way the forum will know why they added an additional $1000, and we'll all understand it wasn't for the hell of it. Everybody is having to face inflation, everyone is having to face the economy, but come on, $1000! Please intrigue me with the answers to my question. I am sure you know more about this situation than I or probably better than anyone on here since this is what you do on a daily basis. So please, interest us all with some answers.

Like I said.. You nor I or anyone else here has a clue what it costs to make, transport, assemble and market the Whipple/Ford Racing kits. From my dealings with Whipple I know it's costing them about $400 more per compressor to manufacture, build and ship them from overseas. The rest of the components that are made by Ford including the tuning and fuel system stuff I have no clue about. So for you to ask me to explain to you how they came up with that pricing isn't going to happen. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
Like I said.. You nor I or anyone else here has a clue what it costs to make, transport, assemble and market the Whipple/Ford Racing kits. From my dealings with Whipple I know it's costing them about $400 more per compressor to manufacture, build and ship them from overseas. The rest of the components that are made by Ford including the tuning and fuel system stuff I have no clue about. So for you to ask me to explain to you how they came up with that pricing isn't going to happen. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared

Jared...you're alright man, I'm just bustin your chops. You guys provided me with exceptional customer service and assistance a few weeks ago. I'll be calling you up in the future.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared...you're alright man, I'm just bustin your chops. You guys provided me with exceptional customer service and assistance a few weeks ago. I'll be calling you up in the future.

It's all good bro. The last thing I want to do is scrap with you about a price increase..LOL

Anyways we appreciate your support of the Lethal Camp and if there's anything we can help you with please let us know. Thanks, Jared :beer:

351inside

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up bro. i wish i had an extra 7 thousand dollars, i would probably buy a turbo if i have that kind of money dough LOL

Users who are viewing this thread