• Magnaflow Catted X

Votes: 69 42.3%
  • Magnaflow O/R X

Votes: 37 22.7%

• Total voters

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I have the Magnaflow catted X and catback on my 03 vert... love it :D

Been on there since the car had about 1300 miles on it, has just over 34K now.

Just got back from an 800 mile weekend road trip to the Texas hill country, the wife said it was too loud, so it must be just about right :coolman:

-Brian

JohnnyBlaze

Established Member
Getting the Magnaflow CB and catted X installed tomorrow along with a K&N FIPK, I'll post up tomorrow my opinions on the setup. I'm pretty sure it'll be nothing short of a positive review. :)

carfax

Established Member
imo magnaflow sounds great, but it needs an off road x to get it where i like the sound to be at. the upr x pipe will do fine dont worry about it not being stainless. as long as you dont live on the beach you will be fine. they last a long time.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
UPR o/r X and Maggie Catback here. I love the UPR. Fit perfect, no leaks. I'll have it on a rack here in the next few weeks and see how its holding up to the wife DD'ing it. If I see anything wrong I'll pull it.

deec73

Established Member
I have a Dr Gas/Spintech X pipe with HighFlow cats, along with the Magnaflow Catback and I love the sound.

Heres a clip of a dyno run I had today. The quality isnt that great because it was with a digital camera instead of an actual camcorder....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLKB8SXRVk

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
After hearing the O/R prochamber with the maggies, i ordered the midpipe yesterday. One of the best sounding combos IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread