Which Spark Plugs with nitrous?

ghill2011gt

Established Member
So I am getting ready start using nitrous. Which plugs should I get. I am only planning on going with a 100 shot for now. I know I need at least one range colder plug but there are many manufacturers out there. Ford Racing, NGK, and Brisk. Anybody have any experience with any of these? Who is the cheapest?

ghill2011gt

Established Member
Skimping would be not buying plugs at all. Just because something cost more doesn't mean that it is better. If that was true we would all buy shelby's.

gtmiller1001

Established Member
Skimping would be not buying plugs at all. Just because something cost more doesn't mean that it is better. If that was true we would all buy shelby's.

I didn't say to buy the Brisk because they are more expensive. My answer is based on my experience with the plugs. I've never run those NGK plugs on nitrous. I have run the Brisk plugs on nitrous. The guys at Nitrous Outlet who specifically deal with the stuff recommend the Brisk. I'm pretty sure there is a reason behind that.

And an additional $30 on plugs when you spend at least $500 on a nitrous set up is a little different than an additional ~$20K to go from a GT to a Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread