Which Setup Should I Go With?

SvtCobra0404

Established Member
I have 2004 Cobra with the stock eaton supercharger & stock pulley. Only has a JLT CAI, Catch Can and a PreFilter and the Cylinder Head Cooling Mod, Stock Manifolds with Off Road X Pipe and Borla Stingers.

I’m looking to purchase a 2.3 Whipple Supercharger. I was wondering which Gen would be the best bang for the buck?

I will be running on 91 Pump Gas so how much boost could I run?

Besides the
2.3 Whipple (Which Pulley & Belt would I need?)
60LB Injectors
BAP

Is there anything else I need to safely run this setup?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’d go full return setup you won’t be running much boost in 91 octane with a BAP. Do it once do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Around 18 pounds on 91 on a good tune. If your staying 2.3, go with a TVS so you can perform maintenance easier. That removable elbow is worth it’s weight in gold. Either blower is a huge upgrade over the eaton and you won’t regret it. Some people don’t have return fuel setups and are cranking out over 700hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Around 18 pounds on 91 on a good tune. If your staying 2.3, go with a TVS so you can perform maintenance easier. That removable elbow is worth it’s weight in gold. Either blower is a huge upgrade over the eaton and you won’t regret it. Some people don’t have return fuel setups and are cranking out over 700hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TVS/VMP 2.3
Former Whipple 2.3 and 2.9 Owner both on 91 octane

Hef

Established Member
Think the last gen of the Whipple 2.3 is Gen2. Nice blower, buddy of mine has it, 80lb injectors BA3000 MAF 2.75 pulley 93 octane with Torco, no return 19psi, 651hp

Users who are viewing this thread