• Stealth (All Black) FR500

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • AFS Chrome Stockers

Votes: 60 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20psirabbit

Established Member
I'd save up a little more scratch and get custom wheels from true forged. It's nice to have wheels on your car that every other car doesn't have. Just my $.02

Wayneo

Established Member
I have afs 18's on my sb and it looks awesome!! They gave me my fix for 2 years, lol you know what I'm talking about, but now wish I didn't even bother because My heart was always set on ccw classics and especially the sp500's :bowdown: talking my wife into it is the hard part now because I wanted the afs 18's so bad, lol. .. So I say if ccw or true forged is what you really want but isn't in the budget yet wait because you'll never be completely satisfied. Just my .02 cents.

Ooo and Competion still love your Weld Wheels :rockon:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Been awhile since I've been on here.

18" AFS Cobra Reps. I put black Saleens on a couple hundred miles ago and they look good, however, they don't really 'pop' like chrome and sonic blue together. It does look mean as shit though.

4864051990_79f02775e6_b.jpg

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Been awhile since I've been on here.

18" AFS Cobra Reps. I put black Saleens on a couple hundred miles ago and they look good, however, they don't really 'pop' like chrome and sonic blue together. It does look mean as shit though.

4864051990_79f02775e6_b.jpg

I'd go with the either the AFS reps or the Stealth black FR500's

Last edited:

bbk03gt24

Established Member
imo, you can't go wrong w/ black wheels on any blue terminator. It's just one of those colors that black goes really well with. black on blue, black on white, and black on yellow - you can't beat it.

MAX86GT

Established Member
Try something that 99% of the Cobra's don't have. That being said, I voted for stealth black fr500's, but do the lip in sonic blue.

-Eric

Saw that on a car at the NMRA in Bowling Green last year.........looked REALLY good!!

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
Cant got wrong with those choices IMO, but If you are leaning towards the FR500s, I would do the GT4 hypercoated for something that is unique....but if you do black def go polished rim

Users who are viewing this thread