Which quadrant and firewall adjuster

mdever12

Established Member
Just ordered a McLeod RXT, 26 spline, etc. from lethal. I had the "Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adj. w/Steeda Quick Release Quadrant" in my cart, but I got a call and was told that they will be out of them for a while. What's my next best option for a quadrant and firewall adjuster?
Thanks for the input

cobracide

Established Member
McLeod quadrant to match the clutch. Fiore fw adjuster has the largest range and a great tool less locking mechanism that everyone else copied.r. Let me see if I can find it. Can't find it. Steeda sux with the little Allen bolt lock. Just look for anything microclick key word if you can't wait.

Last edited:

SnakeBite4487

Been Bite Lately?
Established Member
Why don't you go with steeda fw adjuster and qr quadrant combo?

Agreed ^ I have both steeda quadrant and firewall adjusters. Easy to adjust, i love them! Try looking at a few other websites to see who else has them in stock.

Last edited:

pdube1

Established Member
Leathalperformance told me that Mcleod firewall adjuster is about the same unit as fiore.
This combined with steeda quick release quad and mm (or jegs) pedal height adjuster sounds like a really good setup for 03-04 cobra.
However, there is the inconvenient of the firewall adjuster havin to be set very out because of the qr quad, so it can interfere with the valve cover. So an easy mod to the clutch cable may be necessary.
Here is a very good link related to that with pics
http://www.modularfords.com/threads...quicker-firmer-shifts-and-performance-driving

Users who are viewing this thread