Which nitrous kit do go with?

03dsgdreams

Established Member
My plan for now is an AED tune, lethal O/R H pype, GT500 axle back, Bmr Lca's and a 100 shot of the juice. I don't no much about N20, all I know is I want the most safe kit possible I believe a wet kit is safer then dry from what I have read. Is there a bolt on wet kit made specifically for my car?

Shaun@AED

Nitrous outlet Hardline kit is the one that showed no lean spikes on the Dyno. Waiting for track logs (real world testing) before we start tuning on N2O again.

This will likely be the only kit we tune unless others show no lean conditions, but so far all kits we've logged (aside from the Nitrous Outlet Hardline plate kit) have had lean spikes, some quite severe.

corysmach1

Established Member
Nitrous outlet Hardline kit is the one that showed no lean spikes on the Dyno. Waiting for track logs (real world testing) before we start tuning on N2O again.

This will likely be the only kit we tune unless others show no lean conditions, but so far all kits we've logged (aside from the Nitrous Outlet Hardline plate kit) have had lean spikes, some quite severe.

Whats the biggest shot you have seen that hasnt went lean? Im gonna go with your tunebut i would like to spray a 150 dry? I would be on E85 also

stang8psi

Established Member
Make sure whatever kit you get it has the correct size solenoids for E85, I have heard you need bigger ones to keep up with the demand of fuel! Also whats the difference between both NX plate, And the Nitrous outlet plate kit? seems pretty standard between the 2 and they both look to be achieving the same end results!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We have had no issues with the NX plate system and we stand by it all the way. Just had a customer/ svtp member cut a 10.29 @ 130 with pretty much the same mods and a 150 shot on a 19" DR which is the fastest stock motor coyote out there on spray. Mail order tuned too.

You can see its a very clean install as well.

I just posted a pricing list using NX.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-bbr-now-offers-nitrous-express-packages.html

We have also had no issues with any nitrous system out there. We love to tune and work with nitrous

feel free to call or PM for any more questions.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
The coyote plate that we offer does really well. It is a wet system, which is safer. The system that Steve linked is a direct bolt-on, and does indeed make for a clean install. The solenoids mount on the plate itself...which is a great feature. Either Steve or myself will help with any questions you have!

-Garrett

corysmach1

Established Member
I am going to be on E85 though....and i dont see anybody doing wet kits on E85. I ran niyrous for 3 years on my Mach 1. I am very familiar with it but not so much with a dry kit and E85 and on these cars.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I am going to be on E85 though....and i dont see anybody doing wet kits on E85. I ran niyrous for 3 years on my Mach 1. I am very familiar with it but not so much with a dry kit and E85 and on these cars.

We have been tuning Wet kits with E85 for a while. Any questions, shoot us a call. 561-417-5555 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread