Which k member for TT build?

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Hey guys I'm about to start pulling the trigger on some parts. First thing being K member. My setup is gonna consist of a 5.4 DOHC, T56 Magnum, twin precision 6262's. I really like the maximum motorsport stuff and that's what I'm leaning towards. I can get this kits for $1600 shipped.

K-Member Package, 1996-04, Urethane bushings, K/T [MMKMP-26] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Was wondering if anybody else had a MM k member and how the header clearance and such was. Thanks guys

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
You may want to pm TRBVENOM he gets good pricing on the MM kits. I've bought several from him. currently I'm having installed the Hellion MM k-member on my 99 cobra and will be looking to install either a custom kit or a hellion single setup.

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
So how do you like the MM stuff? I'm building my own turbo setup instead of buying a kit. Know what the difference between the normal k member and there hellion k member?

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I really like it, the difference between the normal and hellion is the normal has extra bracing and doesn't have as much clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread