which is the best kit HELLION OR HP ?

Hellion GT

Established Member
captain4g63 said:
Hellion is a no brainer for you then. ;-)

+1 friends of mine couldnt believe the quality and fitment, and installation was so easy. IMO i wouldnt go HP just because i live in NM and have talked to all the turbo companys, if Hellion didnt exist god forbid i would run a THP kit i think they are a good group of guys and would not hesitate to do business with them. But Hellion is out there and that was a no brainer for me to go that route, and they do have excellent customer service!

Justin

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Hellion GT said:
+1 friends of mine couldnt believe the quality and fitment, and installation was so easy. IMO i wouldnt go HP just because i live in NM and have talked to all the turbo companys, if Hellion didnt exist god forbid i would run a THP kit i think they are a good group of guys and would not hesitate to do business with them. But Hellion is out there and that was a no brainer for me to go that route, and they do have excellent customer service!

Justin

Could you post pics of your ride, if you don't mind? :beer:

nimesis

HAVEIGHT 13R said:
Or just move to a state, or claim resdiency in a state with out emissions :rockon:
Thats why I love TN, absolutly no inspection or ugly sticker. I also have the HP stage 2 with many other mods, have had no problems, but I also done it myself. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread