Which Fallout Remover is best to take out rust spots, I tested 3 popular brands

14 GT500
Established Member
I tested Carpro TRIX, Carpro Iron X Paste and Riccardo Iron Maiden to see which is best at removing that nasty fallout that creates rust spots. I got some interesting results. All the products stink, some more than others!!!! They all seem to work a little differently. I did shoot a video so if anyone is interested here you go.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Whats the verdict without watching?
^^THIS!
Cliffs?? lol

Lol the man has to eat, it's a monetized channel.
Plus if you watch it you get to see some Joe Biden campaign ads. Who can resist Uncle Joe??

Cliffs: fill a large garden sprayer and do this in a parking lot if you like your driveway.

Results start around 10:15

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I tested Carpro TRIX, Carpro Iron X Paste and Riccardo Iron Maiden to see which is best at removing that nasty fallout that creates rust spots. I got some interesting results. All the products stink, some more than others!!!! They all seem to work a little differently. I did shoot a video so if anyone is interested here you go.

So is this instead of, or in addition to a normal clay bar? Does a clay not remove these?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
In addition. Clay just 'cuts' these particles off. The rest of it/them stay embedded in your paint.
I noticed that!

I did a nice clay on the truck, which is white, so eveything shows up, and I still noticed the little rust "dots" on the paint. I didn't want to do the Iron-X as that stuff is brutal!! I used it once and almost fell over! lol
Any suggestions for a "decent" smelling iron remover that works really well @NastyGT500?? I know that CarPro have a lemon scent one as well.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't want to do the Iron-X as that stuff is brutal!! I used it once and almost fell over! lol
Any suggestions for a "decent" smelling iron remover that works really well@NastyGT500?? I know that CarPro have a lemon scent one as well.

I use it, and I triple bag it after use.

Stand UP WIND my friend. lol

Works well for potpourri in your living room to get rid of those house guests who just don't get the hint.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive been meaning to remove the iron from my wifes Legacy this year, how bad does this stuff smell compared to say Sonax Xtreme wheel cleaner??? I used that stuff many years ago (before the new lemon scented one lol) and while it did smell bad, it wasnt slap in the face bad. I lived in an apartment and there was no need for extra bagging or anything crazy like that.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Smells way worse than wheel cleaner! LOL

Adam's has one that actually smells...dare I say it...good. It's just not as 'strong' as some others out there and you will need to let it dwell a little longer or do multiple doses.

Users who are viewing this thread