Which catted pipe? So many choices......

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
I figure they are all about the same. My choice has really come down to between the BBK catted x pipe and the MAC catted x pipe although I just learned that Dynomax also has one. Don't know if it fits the 03 yet. What would your choice be? All three are reasonably priced so I consider them affordable. I won't get the Bassani unit because I think it's overpriced. Yes, my car is worth paying premiums for high quality parts, but I believe you can also get high quiality parts for not high prices. The BBK unit goes for roughly $100 less than the Bassani, the MAC for about $20 less that the BBK. The Dyanomax listed for $269, but like I said, I don't know if it will fit the 03. I'll be asking them. I'll pay up to $400 for the BBK, but not over. Besides, didn't someone say the Bassani used Dynomax cats anyway? I'm sure I'm wrong.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
I'm not sure what type of cats are on the Bassani x-pipe. I kinda wish I held off on getting them though because now I want the new JDM Long Tubes and their catted H-pipe.

I'll be selling my x-pipe after I get the JDM stuff

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome
I'm not sure what type of cats are on the Bassani x-pipe. I kinda wish I held off on getting them though because now I want the new JDM Long Tubes and their catted H-pipe.

I'll be selling my x-pipe after I get the JDM stuff

Send me a PM if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread