Which Cam

BLACKSNAKE 94

The Ol fart with class!
Established Member
:read:

Iam thinking of adding a cam and i hear talk of having to flycut the pistons and stuff reguarding the 94-95 Cobras.
Can you guys help out with sum comments on performance and emmissions issues and which cams you are using, I know the b-303 comes up in discussion quite a bit. Thanx
Steve:)

Casper5.0

Established Member
I've got a steeda #19 cam in mine and it works great. Really woke the car up and has a nice lopey idle. Has a 115 LSA to help with the idle with the crappy computers in our cars. It's actually designed exactly for the gt40 heads so it works really nicely, i haven't gotten to the track with it yet, but it made a huge SOTP difference. I don't know where you can get them right now they were on back order a few weeks ago, you might check steeda though.

RYAN

BLACKSNAKE 94

The Ol fart with class!
Established Member
Originally posted by Casper5.0
I've got a steeda #19 cam in mine and it works great. Really woke the car up and has a nice lopey idle. Has a 115 LSA to help with the idle with the crappy computers in our cars. It's actually designed exactly for the gt40 heads so it works really nicely, i haven't gotten to the track with it yet, but it made a huge SOTP difference. I don't know where you can get them right now they were on back order a few weeks ago, you might check steeda though.

RYAN
Cool ,:beer:

Thanx Ryan , thats sounds purfect!! iam gonna look into it! I like what yur sayin about the idle, I recently installed the Bassani side exit which sounds cammy anyway so that will sound awsum!! i see yu have the eec tuner too which i want , did that make a big difference too with our lazy computer?? Steve :)

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
You could get the specs and have one ground from Comp Cams,Crane,Crower or any of the thousand places that has cams for you guys. We 4.6ers are hurting there.:-(

Users who are viewing this thread