Which Brand o2 sensors?

2001asp

Established Member
My o2 Sensors are trashed after 70,000 miles. I was told by my tuner to purchase only the ford o2 sensors. Well I went to Ford and there price was $94 per side. Thats alot of greenbacks. I went to Advanced auto and the Bosch cost $43 per side, and the Denso's cost $53 per side. Will the Bosch be ok, or should I drop the extra coin for the FoMoCo sensors.:??::??::??: Thanks.:beer::beer::beer:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Got brand new Bosch sensors, in box, and I'm local. I posted in your other thread w/the dyno results. Guy I work with sold his '03 Mach-1 a few months back and had these laying around, never installed, so he just gave them to me.

They are Bosch part # 15716 and 15717, only difference appears to be the length of the wiring from the plug to the sensor. $30/each.

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Some cars dont like the bosch sensors, im one of them i replaced my stockers with some bosch and i have a check engine light. I know i already turned off the rear o2 sensors.

2001asp

Established Member
I'm gonna go with a set from Tousley ford. With the Bosch, I am to worried it will be money out the door. They are only $54 shipped per side.

Users who are viewing this thread