Where's everyone from? What do you do for a living?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Anybody here like Panera Bread?

Born and raised about 30min north of Boston, MA (just turned 28 last week). Currently living in the city and working as a Finance nerd for Panera’s corporate office. Senior Manager of Financial Planning
I do believe we have one being built here in Charleston, SC and my wife is pretty happy about it!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Livonia Michigan, Software Engineer. At some point i want to move to Texas in the near future but i need to make sure my parents life is in order before i take off.

Can’t stand Michigan winters anymore. And we elect complete **** heads to office. Besides Michigan going to Trump in 2016 which brought a tear or happiness to my eye for the first time ever.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
Anybody here like Panera Bread?

Born and raised about 30min north of Boston, MA (just turned 28 last week). Currently living in the city and working as a Finance nerd for Panera’s corporate office. Senior Manager of Financial Planning

like the gig?

trxcobra

Established Member
like the gig?

It has its ups and downs just like any job, but they have treated me well so far. Came on board 4 years ago as a Sr. Analyst and have moved up three levels since then. They run a pretty tight ship for the size of the company, so you work hard but lots of visibility to the big wigs.

I like it, but can see myself itching to move on in the next year or two

hunterp

Established Member
Born in Illinois, spent 19-20 years in Maryland and now live in Utah.

Started my career in IT as a network/server guy, but now I'm an engineer for a healthcare software and services company consulting, designing and building data exchange systems for hospital systems, government, etc.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
As of today.

Regional manager for a large crude oil refining and transportation company

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Panera's are everywhere here.
She is happy because it will be CLOSE....very close. I live next to Bosch and it's going up just up the road headed to Summerville on the right. If we could only get a Whataburger I would be happy.

tistan

Established Member
I grew up in Atlanta, moved to Savannah at 18. I spent 20 years in Savannah. Got completely burned out on the heat, meth addicts, dumb people, and constant racial BS. Moved as far away from the south as possible and landed in Colorado Springs. Started a new architectural design and general Contracting business here. After being in this climate, I dread the thought of going back to the south for even a short visit. I do miss the food though.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I grew up in Atlanta, moved to Savannah at 18. I spent 20 years in Savannah. Got completely burned out on the heat, meth addicts, dumb people, and constant racial BS. Moved as far away from the south as possible and landed in Colorado Springs. Started a new architectural design and general Contracting business here. After being in this climate, I dread the thought of going back to the south for even a short visit. I do miss the food though.
Don't come back anytime soon, it's a little brutal at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread