Where'd Chucky go?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Anyways. I have to take today off (flex time) so I'm gonna wrench on the Brute and get it fired today. Gonna pull the valve covers and verify the timing and dist location again. That and throw in the new HEI. I gotta find some better fuel pressure regulators. This new fuel system is overpowering the old Holley regs and I'm getting pressure creep.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Still got that GTO? Hows it comin along?

Back from the DEAD, Joe5.0!!!

Alrighty, I'm getting all nostalgic with all these "old school" players coming online. How's about a BBQ/gathering at my pad with all y'all?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I'm tied up Friday, wife's taking me out fer my B-Day. I got nothin' so far for Sat. The 'Velle fired but it seems I have a carb issue and it won't idle, no fuel in the bowls. 4500 Dominator.

Joe5.0

Established Member

Alrighty, I'm getting all nostalgic with all these "old school" players coming online. How's about a BBQ/gathering at my pad with all y'all?

I am alive. Sh** barely. Ive been trying to get back into the scene for awhile. Havent had a stang for a year and a half and its eating me alive (No tickets though). Ive gotta decent chunk of change to throw at somethin but with the economy to all hell I like many others have been layed off for a bit....Got my eyes on a few very nice stangs. BBQ sounds nice Will. Set er up!

01Dave

Established Member

I'm down for whenever. :beer: It'd be cool to put faces to names as I've only met a handfull of you guys in person. Weather is suposed to be lame pretty much for the forseeable future though :shrug:

-Dave

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
PS-the camaro drives like a new car, damn....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help on my project. Like usual Ricky was around to point out the obvious. I was a bit dissapointed with the performance of the LS1 until Rick pointed out that my floor mats were limiting the throttle to half.

I am planning on having a Carshow/BBQ at my home in July. Possibly a PAC Northwest customs open house....?

Good to hear from you all again. Charlie if you need some assistance give me a call.

Chuck

Tylerb59

Established Member
Chuck, if that was your car out by Playa Bonita last night it was lookin' swank.

Didn't get a chance to take a closer look but I did see an H2 nearby.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
yeah it was me. took my son out for a spin after football practice. You need to stop by sometime. Ive been braggin up your car to some friends. Heard you went solid/auto. I know some vette guys that need a spankin..

later

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Friggin' Dominator! The damned thing won't idle and I've got no fuel from the primary venturis, only the power boosters. The damned carb is only a year old fer chrissakes.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Looking good Charlie, glad she got to see some daylight and you got the carb sorted out.

Can't wait to line em up this season......

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Yep, other than a pinhole in the oil gauge line pissin' on my foot and a bad trans cooling line, which I just ordered, she oughta be drive able the next time it's dry.

Users who are viewing this thread